Author Topic: Crazy Expensive Psychics On Keen With Amazing Reviews  (Read 1994 times)

Offline FreeBre

Crazy Expensive Psychics On Keen With Amazing Reviews
« on: June 21, 2020, 04:30:18 PM »
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but please don’t waste your money on any of these Keen psychics, or on any website for that matter that is clearly abusing peoples anxieties and addictions to psychic readings. I was taking a quick scroll through Keen and I was disgusted at some of these price points. The so called “psychic” Mignon Divine charging nearly $40 per minute and I KNOW some people fall for it. $160 for a four minute reading? Girl eat my shorts. These are people who are insidious and make almost a full weeks pay for some of us in a matter of minutes.
Most of us are here just trying to make it through our anxiety and lack of control in certain situations. We are all in the same boat here. But please, don’t let desperation take away from your common sense. Nor your free will. This is your life. Take your power back. I am also in the same boat. Doing much better. I’m gonna say about 90% of all online psychics are fake. Don’t get me wrong, I have my list of people that work for me, but they all work for different reasons. Whether it be timing, empathically, or divination. Haven’t found anyone that works for all things. And trust me, I’ve read with them all. The Kisha’s, Yona’s and then some. So find your tribe and stick to it. Sorry for the rant, I just had to get that off of my chest. Some of these so-called psychics discussed me with their money hungry ways.

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Crazy Expensive Psychics On Keen With Amazing Reviews
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 05:37:27 PM »
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but please don’t waste your money on any of these Keen psychics, or on any website for that matter that is clearly abusing peoples anxieties and addictions to psychic readings. I was taking a quick scroll through Keen and I was disgusted at some of these price points. The so called “psychic” Mignon Divine charging nearly $40 per minute and I KNOW some people fall for it. $160 for a four minute reading? Girl eat my shorts. These are people who are insidious and make almost a full weeks pay for some of us in a matter of minutes.
Most of us are here just trying to make it through our anxiety and lack of control in certain situations. We are all in the same boat here. But please, don’t let desperation take away from your common sense. Nor your free will. This is your life. Take your power back. I am also in the same boat. Doing much better. I’m gonna say about 90% of all online psychics are fake. Don’t get me wrong, I have my list of people that work for me, but they all work for different reasons. Whether it be timing, empathically, or divination. Haven’t found anyone that works for all things. And trust me, I’ve read with them all. The Kisha’s, Yona’s and then some. So find your tribe and stick to it. Sorry for the rant, I just had to get that off of my chest. Some of these so-called psychics discussed me with their money hungry ways.

So yea, I fell for it.. or maybe not really.. I don't know. My dad passed away in January, which threw me into a horrible binge of reading with anyone who even remotely made me feel anything other than completely destroyed. Mignon took me for about 5k really really quickly, within weeks... I super regret it, that was money my dad left for me to take care of things and I blew it.. also "Lynn Vitale" (another BS reader) at that time (Feb ish) her prices were also around 25/min (she lowered them to like 7/min nowI think...) either way, she scammed me too, then wanted me to read with her through fb so she didn't have to pay Keens fees.

Word for the wise... more expensive does not equal better. I've tried them, and the super expensive ones were all wrong.

Offline FreeBre

Re: Crazy Expensive Psychics On Keen With Amazing Reviews
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 10:17:13 PM »

So yea, I fell for it.. or maybe not really.. I don't know. My dad passed away in January, which threw me into a horrible binge of reading with anyone who even remotely made me feel anything other than completely destroyed. Mignon took me for about 5k really really quickly, within weeks... I super regret it, that was money my dad left for me to take care of things and I blew it.. also "Lynn Vitale" (another BS reader) at that time (Feb ish) her prices were also around 25/min (she lowered them to like 7/min nowI think...) either way, she scammed me too, then wanted me to read with her through fb so she didn't have to pay Keens fees.

Word for the wise... more expensive does not equal better. I've tried them, and the super expensive ones were all wrong.

Those people have no souls. My best friend passed away two years ago. I met a Medium on Facebook that truly cares and told me things nobody else would know. If you want her information PM me. She usually charges a dollar per minute, but she will be very lenient and usually goes way over time. Very ethical.