Author Topic: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?  (Read 12256 times)

Offline Yaris123

Re: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2020, 12:08:46 PM »
I had a reading with her last week. She said that poi was not dating anyone. I found it strange because I knew he was dating someone. I asked her if she was sure and she said that she didn’t see a female energy around him. Two days later, the girl he is dating put a pic of the two of them on social media. Qoc was definitely wrong.

A very CLEAR stalker. now you’re stalking me because I told you the TRUTH. THE MORE YOU SEARCH THE MORE YOU WILL HURT. you haven’t learned that yet????!  It’s sad honestly. Yona even told you that you would be single. And I never even read with her lol  Stalking my page is only going to make you more mad that I’m in a happy place with or without a man! Lol you trying to ask advisors about a girls personality when you have access to her social media ? Tf? I hope there is a therapist in your area doing home visits because you are more lost than I thought. Let that man enjoy his life. You probably blocking better things from coming your way and the malicious ways of harassing people won’t bring you peace or a better love life. ✌🏽

Hahaha now your are going through my old posts? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 12:10:48 PM by Yaris123 »

anything