Author Topic: Best reader on Purple Ocean?  (Read 6978 times)

Offline murlissa

Best reader on Purple Ocean?
« on: February 08, 2019, 12:17:39 AM »
I'm curious who you feel is the best reader on Purple Ocean? I love their new Accuracy rating, but would like some personal insight as well.

Offline dreamer1234

Re: Best reader on Purple Ocean?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:59:48 PM »
Erika, Lynn Truth Intutions,maybe even Norell

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 05:31:45 AM »
Norell was wrong for me :( but people say Erika and her cards didn't lie in my case, though her interpretation was off, also my go is Scarlet Star

josh34

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 06:44:29 AM »
Erika

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 07:11:07 AM »
Purple Ocean's sister app (Purple Garden) has someone named Minerva Moon. She was pretty accurate at describing POI, and even gave insight to why we broke up.  There were things she said that were crazy accurate about him. Im not sure how she is with predictions as I am waiting for mine to pass but she definitely has a gift.

Offline bonbon

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 06:38:45 PM »
Psychic Norell has been amazingly accurate for me. Jessie J has also been extremely accurate. I've been reading with him for two years. My first reading with him he told me something that I replied to him that he was crazy and must have gotten my reading confused with someone else. But as time has passed, it's been revealed that what he said was absolutely spot-on. I'm waiting for my long-term predictions from Psychic Norrell. But her short-term predictions have almost all come true, something that I was hoping wouldn't. :-) She packs a lot of information into her readings. She doesn't sugarcoat and she doesn't give you a bunch of fluff to kill time. I've had a few readings with Minerva Moon that seemed to be accurate. what I have found is as an advisor gets to know you sometimes their initial interpretations change a little bit because they get the whole picture, if that makes sense.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 07:34:09 PM »
I want to try Minerva Moon....not sure though as I thought she had a lot of bad feedback. Has anyone else read with her?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 11:01:55 PM »
Did she change her name to moon maven? If so she’s excellent.  100% accuracy right now.  Only talked to her once but enjoyed my reading with her.