Author Topic: unsure of what to think  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Smiley1

unsure of what to think
« on: February 22, 2020, 11:39:51 PM »
I have never been one to have lots of readings until this year.  Usually I use local readers or those recommended to me.

Recently I tried a few from here and some were good some I just hung up on because what they were saying was rubbish.

Anyway hear is my question.    In the past if I was in a relationship and I have been to see a psychic I was able to confirm what they said was true, why it ended, what was going on, why someone disappeared and their general personality.

In November my POI ended things with me after saying how much he wanted to be with me and how much he wanted a future and kids and planning that we would be together.   Like one day he was saying all this, the next he just ended it and we have not spoken since.

I reached out a few times but nothing came back so stopped.

Then I rang a few psychics after I had face to face readings with someone and I also read with Yona.

These are who I read with who came on this board

Rae and Anthony mypsychchat

Tara Californian psychic
Isobella Californian psychic
Paranormal activity - i cant remember I think that is her name

Every single one of them said he scared himself, that he was so worried emotionally and unstable emotionally that he knew I was his future and couldn't give me what I wanted at that time and he ran away.  He is now embarrassed by his behaviour and that is what is stopping him reaching out.  All of them but Isobella said this,  Isobella said he would be gone my march but we weren't together so wasn't sure what she was talking about.

This to me sounds like something many psychics say and I wanted to see if anyone else had been told this. 

I had never been told it with previous POI they seemed to pick that up really well.  But this is what i am being told

I cannot validate it as I have not heard,  Predictions are for end of Feb early march even into April.

Is this a normal excuse they use for everyone??

Offline bee.23

Re: unsure of what to think
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 12:24:00 AM »
I have never been one to have lots of readings until this year.  Usually I use local readers or those recommended to me.

Recently I tried a few from here and some were good some I just hung up on because what they were saying was rubbish.

Anyway hear is my question.    In the past if I was in a relationship and I have been to see a psychic I was able to confirm what they said was true, why it ended, what was going on, why someone disappeared and their general personality.

In November my POI ended things with me after saying how much he wanted to be with me and how much he wanted a future and kids and planning that we would be together.   Like one day he was saying all this, the next he just ended it and we have not spoken since.

Then I rang a few psychics after I had face to face readings with someone and I also read with Yona.

Tara Californian psychic

Every single one of them said he scared himself, that he was so worried emotionally and unstable emotionally that he knew I was his future and couldn't give me what I wanted at that time and he ran away.  He is now embarrassed by his behaviour and that is what is stopping him reaching out.  All of them but Isobella said this,  Isobella said he would be gone my march but we weren't together so wasn't sure what she was talking about.

This to me sounds like something many psychics say and I wanted to see if anyone else had been told this. 

I had never been told it with previous POI they seemed to pick that up really well.  But this is what i am being told

I cannot validate it as I have not heard,  Predictions are for end of Feb early march even into April.

They all seem to say the same line - he got scared and ran- has comittment issues - the connection is with you not anyone else- its hard to know what to believe. That’s why frequenting many psychics always proves to be pointless and who wants a “prophet of doom” reading just to make you feel worse in an already vulnerable situation. I feel like the only time we should go to psychics is when we are not in a vulnerable situation and merely doing it for entertainment purposes. I realized this on my binging readings path; also to stick with a few I know work for me. I have a local reader who has been 90% accurate and I also hear Yona is similar to that. Everyone else will feed you half truths, fluff, and fairytale. Find someone who will give it to you straight, so many of these readers will sugar coat the truth not to make it easier on you, but to enhance the possibility of a good rating. May I ask what your experience with Yona was and what she said about your situation?

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 12:35:59 AM »

Tara Californian psychic

I’d say that I got the same excuse from 90% of the readers when it comes to the POI that caused me to join this forum.  They kind of over romanticized the whole thing a bit, made me start to think I am more significant to him than I probably ever was.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 12:41:39 AM »
Thanks. Makes sense id never heard it even before with other poi.

Interestingly yona over two years ago picked up this whole situation.  Even described him and said he wasn’t ready but very emotional about me.

Even before I met him. She described it as an ongoing connection with a reconnection because he’s run away scared.

That was two years ago. Then a year ago she says the same.  But I wasn’t waiting anyone to come back.

Maybe he won’t and now I see they say the same to everyone I think I’ve been silly.

Tara Californian psychic

They all seem to say the same line - he got scared and ran- has comittment issues - the connection is with you not anyone else- its hard to know what to believe. That’s why frequenting many psychics always proves to be pointless and who wants a “prophet of doom” reading just to make you feel worse in an already vulnerable situation. I feel like the only time we should go to psychics is when we are not in a vulnerable situation and merely doing it for entertainment purposes. I realized this on my binging readings path; also to stick with a few I know work for me. I have a local reader who has been 90% accurate and I also hear Yona is similar to that. Everyone else will feed you half truths, fluff, and fairytale. Find someone who will give it to you straight, so many of these readers will sugar coat the truth not to make it easier on you, but to enhance the possibility of a good rating. May I ask what your experience with Yona was and what she said about your situation?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 12:44:00 AM »

Realising that now.  Yeah I understand.

Problem is my poi doesn’t date. Neither do I really and both single for years.  He told me I was significant. He chased me. Maybe he’s just a good liar like most men.

Damn. Back to the drawing board lol

Tara Californian psychic

I’d say that I got the same excuse from 90% of the readers when it comes to the POI that caused me to join this forum.  They kind of over romanticized the whole thing a bit, made me start to think I am more significant to him than I probably ever was.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 12:47:13 AM »

Tara Californian psychic

Literally same lol. Been told so much bs- like my ex wasn’t in love with the new girl and they’d breakup a year ago- was told that by so many people. Meanwhile still with her and it’s a year later - so obviously invested. Or being convinced a future existed that could last - when it hasn’t . Has you holding on to a false hope that will never manifest. Wasting money and time and mental energy of your life that we could focus on something more emotionally and spiritually beneficial .  We seek to believe what we want to hear, because the truth is to hard to handle. In reality, none of should entertain it because most times it’s false hope, and humans that feed false hope to other humans whilst already in an entirely vulnerable predicament - for the readers own financial gain- are some of the worst kinds . I was told by someone if a person was truly gifted with clairvoyance they would never charge someone for the information, they would just want to help the people.

Yaz88

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 12:49:44 AM »

Problem is my poi doesn’t date. Neither do I really and both single for years.  He told me I was significant. He chased me. Maybe he’s just a good liar like most men.

Tara Californian psychic

Have you actually tried to contact him, Smiley?  If not, it would be very authentic for you to do so.

Yaz88

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 12:53:04 AM »

Tara Californian psychic

Have you actually tried to contact him, Smiley?  If not, it would be very authentic for you to do so.

Jesus.  Oh never mind.  Apparently I can’t read.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 01:00:17 AM »
Yeah. It has to come from him.  Yona told me that 2 years ago.

Readers that said he’s embarrassed by his behaviour made sense.  He embarrassed himself doing what he did.

But hey. Obviously if I was significant he’d have reached out and apologised. Maybe he doesn’t care.

We live and learn

Yaz88

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 01:16:44 AM »

Readers that said he’s embarrassed by his behaviour made sense.  He embarrassed himself doing what he did.

But hey. Obviously if I was significant he’d have reached out and apologised. Maybe he doesn’t care.

We live and learn

He may very well care to some degree, but the level of care he has is outweighed by his own ego, self-preservation, and insecurity.  If someone that you spent a significant amount of time with just vanishes and then ignores you, it means that they are a damage case and I’d say, self-centered or that they have really crappy self-esteem so they put up this shield of protection.  Zadalia is the empath that best picked up on my POI’s thought patterns.  In the end, you can’t make someone want to communicate with you, so you’ve got to move forward (not necessarily move on, but move forward).  With these POI’s that vanish, if they’re supposed to come back, they will.  It’s just that their return is not on our timetable and there’s not a damn thing we can do to make them comply with our request that they man up and communicate.  My POI is a kind person, he is honest, he is genuine.  I know that he isn’t playing a game with me or intentionally trying to hurt me.  I imagine that he’d be shocked to know that I still think of him quite often, miss his presence in my life, and that I am currently posting about him on an in-line psychic review forum. 

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 08:06:09 AM »
Thanks. Glad I reached out and asked.  Stops me ringing anyone else.

We live and learn

He may very well care to some degree, but the level of care he has is outweighed by his own ego, self-preservation, and insecurity.  If someone that you spent a significant amount of time with just vanishes and then ignores you, it means that they are a damage case and I’d say, self-centered or that they have really crappy self-esteem so they put up this shield of protection.  Zadalia is the empath that best picked up on my POI’s thought patterns.  In the end, you can’t make someone want to communicate with you, so you’ve got to move forward (not necessarily move on, but move forward).  With these POI’s that vanish, if they’re supposed to come back, they will.  It’s just that their return is not on our timetable and there’s not a damn thing we can do to make them comply with our request that they man up and communicate.  My POI is a kind person, he is honest, he is genuine.  I know that he isn’t playing a game with me or intentionally trying to hurt me.  I imagine that he’d be shocked to know that I still think of him quite often, miss his presence in my life, and that I am currently posting about him on an in-line psychic review forum.

anything