Author Topic: Any medical intuitives?  (Read 2729 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Any medical intuitives?
« on: January 06, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »
Hello, new to this forum but Keen/Bitwine/CaliPsychics customer for many years...I know they have a “no medical questions” policy, but does anyone know of any psychics who can accurately see medical issues? Keen or otherwise?
Thanks.

Offline njlady

Re: Any medical intuitives?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 12:46:28 AM »
Lady Celest does that very well.  If you google her she may still have her private site up.  If you call on Keen, get in line either the night or the afternoon before and then get up at 4:00 to wait for the call. 

Found it!  http://psychicandspiritguide.com/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 12:51:15 AM by njlady »

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 01:49:16 AM »

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:46:28 AM »

Lady Celest does that very well.  If you google her she may still have her private site up.  If you call on Keen, get in line either the night or the afternoon before and then get up at 4:00 to wait for the call. 

Found it!  http://psychicandspiritguide.com/

Thanks so much njlady...I’ll try the link. <3

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 03:25:23 PM »
I'm glad that Lady Celeste worked for you, but she has never called anything correct for me.

One of the reasons I started calling psychics was because I was seeking medical intuitive advice. Over a two-year period, I had 6 surgeries and none of the doctors could tell me why my condition would not improve. Mind you, these were some of the top doctors in the U.S.

Because Keen has a policy that they cannot provide medical advice (even though some still do), I contacted the psychics on the BestPsychicDirectory, and they were all wrong or had no business doling out advice. I searched for other known intuitives on sites and tried a few but not one person was correct.

Which leads me to the point that there are two people I have contacted that are willing to comment on medical advice. And, they have been correct about my situation. I should clarify that I wasn't calling to ask specifically about what treatment I needed, etc. Rather, I was asking when I might be healed or if the approach I was taking was working. I'm happy to report that after a 3-year health battle I am feeling better. If you message me I can help you with the names.

Also, I highly recommend the meditation recordings by Kelly Howell.  https://www.brainsync.com/healing-meditation.html  There is free meditation on this site as well, but listening to her healing tapes really helped me.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 09:52:20 PM »
Thanks for your reply, midwest60.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 01:25:17 AM »
The closest I’ve ever had to a medical intuitive was cookie, strangely enough.  I was drinking a TON of caffeine one semester of grad school and had been having little tinges of kid chest  pain which were likely a result of acid reflux/GERD.  Cookie stopped mid reading and asked if I was having chest pain.  That was probably one of the most psychic things I ever experienced. 

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 06:32:18 PM »
Wow AAron0326, that’s pretty spot on!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 06:46:51 PM »
WOW! Omg Cookie is the cool yet creepy oracle omgggg

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 06:53:46 PM »
Miss Marla asked me if I eat a lot of sweets, I said no well kinda (I was eating chocolate while on the phone with her lol) she said could affect your teeth and health if you keep eating sweets, I mean I realized I have a cavity last week -_-

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 11:28:09 PM »
Autumn Rivers was spookily accurate with a medical issue in a recent reading with her. Just came up as she was reading.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 12:19:56 AM »
I’ve read with Autumn Rivers on bitwine twice and she was amazingly accurate on relationship issues. No sugar coating. Blunt and honest. And she was right.

anything