Author Topic: Why hasn't anyone ever picked up my POI's drug addiction?  (Read 1463 times)

Offline dasaninot

Why hasn't anyone ever picked up my POI's drug addiction?
« on: December 06, 2019, 01:03:03 AM »
So many psychics, so many of the *hitters* well-loved here, and not one single person has come close to describing anything vague related to addiction or destructive behaviors.

Sigh.

All I've gotten about what's going on in his life has always been the same line they feed to us all: "he's working hard, busy, evolving in career, making money, establishing himself" etc. (more like losing money, not working, not having a career, and most importantly of all NOT CARING to.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Why hasn't anyone ever picked up my POI's drug addiction?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 01:51:13 AM »
dasaninot, i am so sorry.  That's crazy that something so significant wasn't on any of your readers radar. Ughhh

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 03:20:48 AM »
I'm really surprised. I had Yona, Micah, Mattie (once) and Kate Marquez pick up various addictions right off the bat.

Edited to add: Gail and Maria Crothers
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 03:23:53 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 07:03:49 AM »
dasaninot, i am so sorry.  That's crazy that something so significant wasn't on any of your readers radar. Ughhh

Thanks love! I'm fine, I just wanted to share for some perspective of how wrong these supposed future viewers are on the past and present.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 02:47:59 PM »
Back when I was getting a lot of readings (2008-2010), I kept asking about an ex.  No one picked up on his addictions at all!  That’s a huge thing to miss, imho. 
Yona picked up on his financial problems.  She was the only one who was really right about anything, which is why I chose to have a reading with her this month after many years. 

anything