Author Topic: Miss Michele  (Read 1531 times)

Offline glamgal

Miss Michele
« on: September 26, 2019, 01:58:31 AM »
Has anyone read with Miss Michele? She has great reviews but she sure is expensive..

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Miss Michele
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 03:08:46 AM »
OMG DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT read with her. She’s expensive for no reason, and she SUCKS!

Here’s how my reading went with her —
I read with her in early March. At the time POI and I were kind of in limbo - meaning we were broken up but not really. The situation itself was confusing. I asked if we would reconcile romantically - and she said yes and that it would happen in June. She said in the meantime she saw someone new for me and that when my POI returns I wouldn’t pick him over the new guy. She said the new guy has his own business and was financially set. He had ties to Europe and she saw us in Rome, madly in “love” and that I would be carrying his twins. However she also said that in between that day of the reading and June I would have little contact with my POI.

Now here’s is the reality of my situation —
I was too hung up on my POI to even think of another man - let alone date one. My POI and I also didn’t have “little” contact from the time of the reading til June. We were talking everyday, if not every other day. She also said at the beginning of the reading that POI and I would reconcile in June but then saw me pregnant in Rome with another man’s babies? She’s contradicting herself. I also had zero plans for a vacation this year since I don’t have enough vacation days to take off. Another thing? I hate kids. Can’t stand them. I’m not sure where she got the idea that I would even want one after meeting a man that quickly - and twins nonetheless. Needless to say that my POI and I got back together a month or so after my reading with her and we’ve been together ever since.

Miss Michele is full of shit. Save your money and don’t bother with her. I think she knew she was feeding me bullshit because she cut our reading before the three minute mark so that I couldn’t leave a negative review. 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 01:51:42 PM »
Thanks for that. She sent me two free minutes and she has these crazy raving reviews. I guess they are all lies LOL. Wont test those waters.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 02:20:46 PM »
Thanks for that. She sent me two free minutes and she has these crazy raving reviews. I guess they are all lies LOL. Wont test those waters.

LOL that’s why I wanted to try her out. I still get emails from her occasionally and every few weeks or so she does a raffle where she gives away a few free minutes or does a raffle for a free 15 minute reading. My guess is it could be from those