Author Topic: Jade8928 accuracy  (Read 11904 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Jade8928 accuracy
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2019, 06:12:49 PM »
Thanks Hillcam - I guess her timing is hit and miss , and I'm sorry the opposite of what she said happened :(   She was super nice, that's unfortunate, I thought people had better luck with her before.  Thanks for letting me know!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2019, 06:29:50 PM »
Thanks Hillcam - I guess her timing is hit and miss , and I'm sorry the opposite of what she said happened :(   She was super nice, that's unfortunate, I thought people had better luck with her before.  Thanks for letting me know!

She is gifted, I just wouldn’t recommend her as a go to reader. I hope she works out for you!! Good luck. :)

Offline scarlora

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2019, 01:55:26 AM »
I had no luck with her either. Always got a 2 for timing .

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 12:06:11 AM »
I just want to give an update on Jade.  I've spoken to her many times in the past few months and with exception of one random and very off reading, she has been about 75% accurate for me especially when it comes to her timing predictions.  She said 5, today is the 5th, I got contact.  I havent responded to it but she said if I dont I'll get another message within a day.  Even when the day is off I will admit that the time of day seems to be correct.  Once she told me within 1 day (she got the 8 of wands), it wasnt one day, it was two but I got contact at 8pm.  So, I dont know how she does this but she has been more right than wrong when it comes to contact for me.  As far as how the conversation actually goes, I would say I'm still waiting for things to play out exactly as she described.  We shall see.  She has been correct in saying that we will not argue and it will be positive though

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 12:08:37 AM »
I read with her over the weekend and I feel she was accurate for me also

Time will tell, I’ll update

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2019, 07:20:11 PM »
Yes please do post an update diamond.  I'm always curious about the experiences/accuracy other people have with the psychics I contact regularly.   

I have had more contact today which she did tell me would happen.  It will take a little more time to see if things play out the way she said which would be more and more communication to repair a situation and getting an apology and some acknowledgments of bad behavior in the past.  I'm not holding my breath for all of that but the fact that we have had some light banter back and forth today does actually seem promising.  We havent been able to get to this point in months because we always end up in a disagreement so maybe things are looking up and we can rebuild the friendship.   

I will also post what happens and if it matches what Jade has been telling me.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 01:28:40 AM »
Most if not all of her predictions never came to pass for m. She was dead wrong on so many things. Her timing was always off too and she types really slowly. She was really nice and kind though
Cc2019 a bit confused further up you stated she has been more accurate than not!?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2019, 12:29:02 PM »
Most if not all of her predictions never came to pass for m. She was dead wrong on so many things. Her timing was always off too and she types really slowly. She was really nice and kind though
Cc2019 a bit confused further up you stated she has been more accurate than not!?

Hey, I’ve had different experiences with Jade. She seems to work really well for many people. She’s been wrong with me on outcomes but she reads the present pretty well.. her timing for me never worked out either. She would always give me a number that came and went but she’s a lovely person.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2019, 02:55:06 PM »
I agree she was decent for present but timelines never panned out.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2019, 03:16:15 PM »
She was a fairy tale reader for me.  She gave me a reading that I knew to be false with an impossible time frame and outcome.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2019, 03:33:02 PM »
She didn’t work for me she gave me 5 days for contact and that was back in April. Also so expensive

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2019, 04:05:35 PM »
She was a fairy tale reader for me.  She gave me a reading that I knew to be false with an impossible time frame and outcome.

My situation was pretty cliche so I wouldn't be surprised if she guessed.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2019, 04:24:58 PM »
She’s never been fairytale with me 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll update when I get change either way :)

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2019, 09:23:00 PM »
I just read with her and she didn’t sound cliche or fairy tale... reading was realistic but hopeful. Hadn’t done a chat reading in a long time though and it seems so much more expensive than phone call. But its also good to be able to read script.. so time will tell if she was accurate.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2019, 12:38:16 AM »
I’ve never really found her to be fairytale like. She’s given me both good and not so good news but she was off a lot. She failed to pick up on a third party last year and she was wrong on a major outcome but when I told her about it she felt really bad and contacted keen to refund my reading

On another occasion she was right about my current POI returning. Her numbers have never panned out but the outcome on that was right. I had given up and she kept insisting and was right.

She’s also a bit pricey and takes forever to type but she’s incredibly sweet and really tries to give a good and accurate reading.

anything