Author Topic: Tarot for General Love Reading - suggestions?  (Read 1912 times)

Offline russianred

Tarot for General Love Reading - suggestions?
« on: December 08, 2020, 11:48:26 PM »
I'm itching to get a reading on what 2021 will be like for me and am liking tarot more lately.  Curious to hear if you have any readers you like for this type of reading, especially if they are lesser known and not insanely expensive.  Bonus points if they walk you through the cards and read actual ones versus clicking on a computer.

I've been so good in the months following my breakup that this would be a fun treat for me.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Tarot for General Love Reading - suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 03:40:06 AM »
I haven’t found anyone on Keen but I did a phone reading with a tarot reader near me. I’ve always had bad luck with tarot readings before but this woman is spot on and is the only one I’ll go to for tarot readings. She also combines her knowledge of astrology in the readings so the details she tells you are very specific. She has made some predictions which came true (even if I wasn’t sure of it at the time).

Here’s her Yelp page - https://yelp.to/HOJMLVxO5bb

Offline russianred

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 06:42:28 PM »
Thanks, Sydney!  Yeah, I like a local guy here myself.  I like the flat fee and I know he's actually shuffling and drawing cards.  Pretty sure most on platforms are not... "oh, I got the Queen of Wands, that must be you..." etc. haha.  I think I will try your lady.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 07:23:43 PM »
Thanks, Sydney!  Yeah, I like a local guy here myself.  I like the flat fee and I know he's actually shuffling and drawing cards.  Pretty sure most on platforms are not... "oh, I got the Queen of Wands, that must be you..." etc. haha.  I think I will try your lady.

She's amazing!! She'll also take photos of the spread and cards she pulls, and send them over to you too. You may want to take notes when you read with her because it's a lot of information lol