Author Topic: backtracking  (Read 1076 times)

WinterElf

backtracking
« on: June 01, 2019, 04:28:21 PM »
ONe thing though that got to me was when I would go back to a few psychics with something that happened the opposite of their prediction and then they would play it off and say, I told you that would happen right ? I told you that person had someone else or they would do that."

Yet I would never forget such a reading if they had said that.  If they had said that, i would have written that down in capital letters.  It would have bothered me for days if they had said that in the previous reading.  Has that ever happened to anyone?  I remember in 2017 at least 4 of them said that and when I told them it was no where in my notes, SHIT got nasty.  They mocked me and tried to hurt my psychologically for calling them out. I guess they thought i was going to submit a bad review and wanted to get out the last word as revenge? I didnt give them reviews at all lol ... i just removed them from my list.
Psychics are sensitive about their predictions like an artist would be.  Any insult or saying this was not right can get you blocked , harassed, or laughed at. 

I hate this doom and gloom head space I am in after all these psychic readings.  It really messes with my head but most of all, i hate how they say the next guy is the one but when i call the SAME psychic about the next POI and she says... HMMM looks like he not ready for commitment. Sorry HUN! I think you will meet the one in a couple months!"  OMFG... after a while you get tired of the BS.

Going to psychics have destroyed my confidence because every person i call about they always tell me how he wont commit to me or there is something in the way that it stopping us from being together.  Before psychics, i got into long term relationships easily. IT was only after a bad breakup that I started calling them way too much.  ANd they never predicted a relationship.  NEVER.... Even with my ex fiance, all those psychics said to leave him alone and he is not the one for a long term relationship.  they said some other POI would be my bf lol but they were so wrong. I was with the guy they warned me to stay away from for over 6 mostly happy years .

The messed up thing is that I had one particular psychic i have spoken to for 5 years. Her first prediction was ALWAYS RIGHT.  The one time I get a positive reading about a guy, she says a month later that he doesnt care about me and that he has moved on.  WOW  Eversince that reading... all of her predictions have been off and not accurate... even for career and money. 

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU ARE IN A VULNERABLE SPOT IN YOUR LIFE OR GOING THROUGH SOMETHING TRAUMATIC! 

ANd one more thing... they say that people hate to be told the truth if it is bad.  Even when I hated to hear the "truth" I made my decisions sometimes based on what the psychic with the bad news would say and it all blew up in my face.  I was angry but I did trust her because it didnt sound like sugarcoating but believing the bad news can also mess you up too. 

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 04:36:49 PM by WinterElf »

Offline Just FYI

Re: backtracking
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 05:21:31 PM »
ONe thing though that got to me was when I would go back to a few psychics with something that happened the opposite of their prediction and then they would play it off and say, I told you that would happen right ? I told you that person had someone else or they would do that."

Yet I would never forget such a reading if they had said that.  If they had said that, i would have written that down in capital letters.  It would have bothered me for days if they had said that in the previous reading.  Has that ever happened to anyone?  I remember in 2017 at least 4 of them said that and when I told them it was no where in my notes, SHIT got nasty.  They mocked me and tried to hurt my psychologically for calling them out. I guess they thought i was going to submit a bad review and wanted to get out the last word as revenge? I didnt give them reviews at all lol ... i just removed them from my list.
Psychics are sensitive about their predictions like an artist would be.  Any insult or saying this was not right can get you blocked , harassed, or laughed at. 

I hate this doom and gloom head space I am in after all these psychic readings.  It really messes with my head but most of all, i hate how they say the next guy is the one but when i call the SAME psychic about the next POI and she says... HMMM looks like he not ready for commitment. Sorry HUN! I think you will meet the one in a couple months!"  OMFG... after a while you get tired of the BS.

Going to psychics have destroyed my confidence because every person i call about they always tell me how he wont commit to me or there is something in the way that it stopping us from being together.  Before psychics, i got into long term relationships easily. IT was only after a bad breakup that I started calling them way too much.  ANd they never predicted a relationship.  NEVER.... Even with my ex fiance, all those psychics said to leave him alone and he is not the one for a long term relationship.  they said some other POI would be my bf lol but they were so wrong. I was with the guy they warned me to stay away from for over 6 mostly happy years .

The messed up thing is that I had one particular psychic i have spoken to for 5 years. Her first prediction was ALWAYS RIGHT.  The one time I get a positive reading about a guy, she says a month later that he doesnt care about me and that he has moved on.  WOW  Eversince that reading... all of her predictions have been off and not accurate... even for career and money. 

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU ARE IN A VULNERABLE SPOT IN YOUR LIFE OR GOING THROUGH SOMETHING TRAUMATIC! 

ANd one more thing... they say that people hate to be told the truth if it is bad.  Even when I hated to hear the "truth" I made my decisions sometimes based on what the psychic with the bad news would say and it all blew up in my face.  I was angry but I did trust her because it didnt sound like sugarcoating but believing the bad news can also mess you up too.

Everything you said, I totally relate to. Somehow before finding psychics you were able to go with the flow in dating and relationships. I hope you can find your confidence and intuition again, and not have to deal with scammy psychics any more. It can be so hard after you’ve been badly burned or hurt to trust yourself, but you can find you way back. I’m working on it too. Every day is a work in progress.