Author Topic: Little bummed.  (Read 1016 times)

Offline flora0250

Little bummed.
« on: May 31, 2019, 07:15:54 PM »
A little bummed reading reviews from others that readers I was hoping I could trust haven’t had predictions pan out for them.

Offline lp1111

Re: Little bummed.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 07:52:49 PM »
I agree, Flora! Not only that, it’s so disheartening to see all these readings coming to fruition for others’ and not for myself. Ugh!

Offline Ninacy

Re: Little bummed.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 05:55:36 PM »
Well, there are many of us here that struggle to get an accurate reading so don't feel bummed. I for example never encountered a psychic to this day that was totally accurate in my love life especially--they are either 0-70% at best and I tried over 80 psychics through the years.

I've had more success in general life or family and career readings but my love life is really hard to read by psychics and I only had a few negative love predictions happen e.g ex not contacting me, unwanted admirers and guys that were not my types at all popping into my life.

I guess some of us are hard to read and that is something that depends on several different factors and none knows exactly what is the cause for your case--it could be that you are an empath and psychic yourself and others feels intimated to read you or there is something in your natal chart or aura and energy that blocks (genuine) psychics from reading you accurately. But either way, don't be hard on youself, so many of us go through the same problem.

anything