Author Topic: No input....  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: No input....
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2019, 02:39:38 AM »
I for one don't feel you need to share the details of your reading or your story to let someone know if the reader is accurate.  Or even just share if they seemed to have a gift or not.  To be honest al ot of us on here are in similar situation so unless you are being specific or giving details i would think it would really be hard to pin point who you are.  IMO, i just wished people could chime in and say yay or nay on someone they tried.  Yet still keeping the details to the minimum.  Otherwise it just seems like you never know about these other readers who maybe good but not mentioned on here.   For me some of these popular readers may have picked up the past and possibly what is currently going on but just fall flat when it comes to predictions.

I do want to say that i do appreciate all of you who take the time and courage to share your experiences.  👍

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2019, 03:26:38 AM »
I feel like I overshare my experiences lol. I don’t mind. I have quite a few real life friends but no one I can really share my hopes and fears with like I do on here.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2019, 11:38:15 AM »
I have only one friend who knows that i have spent so much money on readings.  Lol if she knew i still had them she might stick me in a rubber room and throw away the key.  So its nice to have you all here for support. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2019, 02:44:42 PM »
Yea, sharing is great until you accidentally start a new thread and oh boy are you in trouble now. Having said that, I also think we should all try to share our experiences more. I'm going to go through my list and try to share more. You guys don't know me but I feel this shame, this embarrassment to have read with so many people. We're all in similar positions (although some say not) so this is a good platform to be able to talk without a lot of judgement being passed, I still can't help but be mad at myself.

Love, none of my friends know I've spent so much money on readings. I can't even imagine if they were to know what the consequences would be.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2019, 03:57:42 PM »
Honestly if i gave a whole list of people I've read with i bet some people wouldn't even know who half of these readers are.  I mainly use Bitwine but have had 3 readings on keen and a couple of youtube readers.

Yes i honestly agree a lot of us are in very similar situations which i feel why its so easy for some of the scammers to get away with giving readings and us being in awe.  This forum has definitely open my eyes to that.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2019, 04:04:06 PM »
Yea, sharing is great until you accidentally start a new thread and oh boy are you in trouble now. Having said that, I also think we should all try to share our experiences more. I'm going to go through my list and try to share more. You guys don't know me but I feel this shame, this embarrassment to have read with so many people. We're all in similar positions (although some say not) so this is a good platform to be able to talk without a lot of judgement being passed, I still can't help but be mad at myself.

Love, none of my friends know I've spent so much money on readings. I can't even imagine if they were to know what the consequences would be.

It's not really anyone's business what you do with your money. Lol people can keep their consequences to themselves and worry about their own lives.

Offline happyk

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2019, 04:46:10 PM »

It's not really anyone's business what you do with your money. Lol people can keep their consequences to themselves and worry about their own lives.

It really isn't, A but you know how we let other's opinions affect us. And my obsession is pretty unhealthy and when someone points it out, it only intensifies the guilt I have over my unwise decisions. So, to avoid that I just don't tell anyone anything and this forum has been my safe space. I do want to tell people to go f themselves sometimes and I'm getting better at it lol.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2019, 12:34:06 AM »

HappyK I know what you mean I have not told anyone about my addiction. Never been able to. I am embarrassed to say the least and how much I need to be able to tackle this on my own. My bestest friend in the whole world whom I tell everything to doesnt even know. Thank goodness for you guys

It really isn't, A but you know how we let other's opinions affect us. And my obsession is pretty unhealthy and when someone points it out, it only intensifies the guilt I have over my unwise decisions. So, to avoid that I just don't tell anyone anything and this forum has been my safe space. I do want to tell people to go f themselves sometimes and I'm getting better at it lol.

anything