Author Topic: The Hope  (Read 5836 times)

Offline jas

Re: The Hope
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2019, 09:26:53 PM »
07 - thanks for the update.  I am not sure what to think.  In my case, I hope she is wrong on the first prediction and right on the call-back.  I am just very confused.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 11:45:52 PM »
Thanks FYI - I am about to make a major change on career and she gave me a prediction that has scared me to death.  I called her back to get a few more details and she changed her story a bit.  I am thinking about going to straight commission and she told me the energy was right for that kind of a move at the moment.  Told me to reduce my expenses drastically.  When I called her back she told me that by May I would feel very good??  So now I am more confused than ever.

“Feel good” after saying you need to “reduce expenses drastically”? Sounds like mixed messaging! For what it’s worth the saving money seems like common sense advice to give anyone... but the feel very good? That’s kind of vague. Like will you be feeling good in career, feeling secure?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 02:18:15 AM »
I read with her once back in July 2018 and she was wrong with everything she told me, every prediction, every bit of advice. She gave me predictions about my apartment which never happened in saying I would be moving Aug/Sept, which again did not happen. She talked about my health which never manifested, predictions that I would be hired within three months. I was hired within one week of speaking to her.

I mean everything was wrong soooooooooooo as a cautionary tale, never live your life based on what a psychic tells you and god forbid, never make any decision on what they tell you either. Take it as a grain of salt or as a possible outcome. Many readers are too wrong to bank our lives on the directions they say they see for us.

anything