Author Topic: The Dangers of an Accurate Reader  (Read 1780 times)

WinterElf

The Dangers of an Accurate Reader
« on: February 28, 2019, 05:15:19 PM »
Hopefully this can help people and it is also helping me deal with letting go of psychics.  I am on the third day of my couple months detox from psychics.  I have come across accurate readers in my 20 years of psychic addiction but why was I still calling them to this year , single and unhappy?  A number of factors. My anxiety is one reason plus I never enjoyed the present. I was always looking to next month or whenever a prediction was supposed to manifest. 
If you call a psychic twice about the same question, the second prediction wont be as accurate. 
Ex 1  One Tarot said that my former POI is not the man for me.  He is not the one but I would have been just fine without a psychic reading and it would have lasted more if i had not acted out on her predictions.  The second time I called her , i was desperate and for the same question I got a different outcome.  Either way, her first reading was accurate, not the second. 

Highly accurate readers are not always right and when they give you a prediction, you rely on the past outcomes.  I did that and saw that while they might be accurate with the present or have a prediction manifest, they could mess up on a huge prediction.  I had a woman tell me what my home looked like and what I did the day before but she was wrong on 3 outcome predictions. 

Getting a prediction for a present situation can change the outcome.  I asked a tarot reader about one guy and they were all accurate and I trusted her because her past predictions came to past. I checked up on the situation a  few weeks later and the reading was not good at all.  She said that since the positive reading, things changed?!?!  OMG i was going crazy and called her back 3 times to see how i could put things back on the right track as before.

Either way I feel like psychic readings do more harm than good and can ruin a positive outcome because you put so much expectations into it.  I am more comfortable with meditations or investing in the present moment.  Psychic readings stop you from appreciating the present and only worrying about the future. 

I had very accurate tarot cards.  I could do a 3 month reading on them and they were ALWAYS accurate but it drove me insane.  I threw them away in mid february i think.  For example with past POI of 2018  I kept getting the 4 of cups for jan and the overrall card I got for him last year was the Devil.  Found out later he was married but it was hard to let go of him.  I had a realization about him in Jan and i was hurt. 

Now for POI of 2019 I got 3 cards for beginning mid and end of February from my 18 year old tarot deck.
It said Two of cups, Seven of Cups, and Ten of Swords

It MESSED WITH MY MIND ALL FEB and my reading along with a few other readers were the only ones accurate out of the 30 readers I called. 
First of the month we talked a bit more but then after that, he lost his job and ghosted me  and i was patient as I knew he had other things to consider but towards the end of t his month I definitely feel like the Ten of Swords... angry and feeling betrayed with him. 

It is not fun knowing the future and having expectations.