Author Topic: Readers who have worked for me!  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Caroline10

Readers who have worked for me!
« on: July 16, 2019, 04:24:23 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm Caroline, I'm new here, and a currently-in-recovery binger...
Keen gets so expensive and we're all searching for that one reader we know we can count on! I wanted to share those who have been most accurate for me in hopes it might help 😊

Readings by Teri-very good tarot reader, accurate on the connection to poi and did not sell me a fairy tale.

Hilary80-picked up on poi's personality quickly, really felt accurate with the current situation. Kind of expensive but it feels like she's honest and has a gift

Joanna's Gift-accurate! I've only read with her once, but she was great at picking up the current situation and down-to-earth in her reading. She's pricey, but worth the money if you want honest feedback.

Shawnee McKenna-I read with her via chat. She's fast, and she's detailed. Definitely not a fairy tale reader, and doesn't drag out the conversation. She's also relatively inexpensive

Dragonfly Dancer-tarot reader, nice to talk with, works quickly and explains the cards. She had been right on a few things. She's affordable, too.

AskShelley-she reads Tarot. Honest, doesn't sugar coat, easy to talk to, down-to-earth.

*Honorable Mentions*

*Karma Warrior-quick and lots of info. He reads relationships well. He's mostly nice on the phone but can be rude on occasion

*MorningLight Mystic-really nice, reads into situations accurately

*Sedona Creations-kindest demeanor on keen. His voice just puts me at ease.  He's really affordable and definitely got a few things right for me, especially during our first call

*Michelle Caporale-gives lots of details, seems fairly accurate and responds to mail if you have a question

*Hollypop 1-she's gotten a couple things right, and she's cheap. She's caring and sweet.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Readers who have worked for me!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 06:42:12 PM »
Are all these readers on Keen?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 08:06:59 PM »
Hi! Yes they are. I've had the most luck with them.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 09:31:06 PM »
I read with karma warrior before my ex made his appearance last year around Nov. I read with him around Sep-Oct. he told me he hated him because he’s a womanizer and Can be an asshole. At the time I didn’t believe him because he didn’t show me that side until this year.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 09:38:50 PM »
Michele Coporale was awful for me , just negative and often had something beeping in the microwave  :-\

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 10:07:38 PM »
Michelle Caporale has been correct for me before about the outcome of things. She’s definitely very negative and non sugarcoat. Like if the person has any bad traits she will tell u . But her outcomes were correct for me. Karma warrior was “ok” for me nothing extraordinary.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 02:55:14 AM »
HeidiMary, I'm glad KW was accurate for you. He's good at picking up guys that are assholes

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 02:57:48 AM »
I agree that Michelle can be kind of negative. She seems to be a hit or miss for most people. I like that she responded to a message I sent-she is so far the only one who responded to email.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 01:52:13 PM »
Yes she can be negative . And in a way she can be hit or miss maybe she focuses so much on the bad she puts her personal opinion in

anything