Author Topic: THE REVIEW FORUM - FOR REVIEWS NOT COUNSELING  (Read 4923 times)

Offline star1

Re: THE REVIEW FORUM - FOR REVIEWS NOT COUNSELING
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 08:05:23 PM »
Thank you for this post! I get really annoyed when I see someone say "so and so didn't connect with me, I just got vague answers that didn't really clear anything up for me" and then here comes someone dissecting the post and blaming the reviewer like "you must not have been open/phrased your question right/called on a Tuesday at exactly 5:15 pm est because that is when Reader is the most connected and everyone knows that" because they can't handle that their favorite reader isn't God.

I also don't take anyone who blames psychics for their own issues seriously. If you called every single person on Keen or mentioned on this board and they all were awful and frauds, should you have not figured out that maybe you had the issue and readings were not helping you after the 100th call to a new psychic? I have had to take a step back at times and decide that maybe instead of calling and asking if what I wanted was going to happen, maybe I should ask what am I doing wrong that is preventing the outcomes I want so I can work on myself. Because if I am acting like an overly needy and clingy person and running off every guy I date, then getting readings to find out if this one is going to stick around isn't beneficial. But asking what am I doing to keep attracting this or having these men run away every 3 weeks is going to help me more AND get me to the place where I am handling things better so I don't NEED to get readings on every new person.

I get readings on certain landmarks, like new years or my bday or if I have a big interview coming up to see what path I am on, do I need to alter anything, to be aware of what's coming up. I try very hard not to live or die by predictions but to use it as a tool to enhance my life. I also am extremely into spirituality, the occult and understanding that there is more to life than what we just see in front of us. I also in the midst of my psychic addiction took some tarot classes, it helped me to be able to pull a few cards for myself and not run to pay for a reading on something, and now I also know if a reader starts spouting that their cards are saying "this means this" and I know it does not to hang up and not waste my time or money on them.

It is irritating, I completely agree.

Offline jas

Re: THE REVIEW FORUM - FOR REVIEWS NOT COUNSELING
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 02:20:45 AM »
TELLMEWHY - you made a great statement with the first post in this thread and what followed simply proved the point.  Seems like the majority in here think ALL psychics are frauds, which isn't a review, it is a blanket statement.  95% of the psychics I have called have been wrong, hence the need for a review forum....so that you can weed through and find the one or two that work. 

WHSKERS seems like you and I have the same approach to psychics.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 03:15:46 AM by jas »