Author Topic: Any good reader for general relationship reading?  (Read 2136 times)

Offline nolongercall

Any good reader for general relationship reading?
« on: November 30, 2018, 01:35:51 AM »
Hi guys,

I read with Kisha about 5 to 6 times and she got a major career prediction right but none of her relationship related predictions panned out. I read with Cookie about 3 times and she got some random things about me unless you know me right but none of her predictions panned out (both career and relationship).

I currently am not seeing anyone but I just wanna know what's going to happen in my love life for next three to six months.

Do you guys know aa good reader for general love reading?

Thank you in advance!

Offline LAW1974

Re: Any good reader for general relationship reading?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:24:06 PM »
I think Yona is best for general readings

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 05:22:30 PM »
Hi. Recommendations are a great help, but everybody connects differently so it's a case of you having a look at a readers profile pic/page and sensing what "vibe" you get without sounding hippy dippy. I've been given many recommendations and none have worked out in the long run for me. Whoever works best for you, I'd stick with. Good luck and take care.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 08:31:08 AM »
I recently had a reading with Yona and she was amazing.
Also I would try Yazmin in Kasamba. I have faith in her. I've been her client for a couple of years and many of her predictions happened already.
For me, Yona's reading was very consistent with Yazmin.

anything