Author Topic: Jules-1955  (Read 2459 times)

Offline newgirl

Jules-1955
« on: April 29, 2013, 12:59:06 AM »
Wana know ur opinions on her. Called her on Mar-25 on reco from Loops and surprisingly she told me about the guy I asked that he wud be travelling in 3 months and he will talk to me about it. She specifically gave me name of the country that he will be going to 'Morocco'. Yesterday I met him and he said in June he is travelling to Israel. Though its not Morocco but I checked that Morocco is in Africa and Israel is very close to Africa too. Also, she made an immediate prediction that he would contact me in 9 days though I felt we are not gonna talk again, but he did text-ed me on day 5. Regarding this guy Mystikka had been spot on too like how we would be behaving and how will I feel due to his behavior and its spot on too but I just wanted to see who all have read with Jules?

Offline marybell

Re: Jules-1955
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »
That's amazing New Girl.  I am certainly tempted now.

Offline maggie214

Re: Jules-1955
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 06:05:08 PM »
When I was single, I used to call her a lot.  That was over 10 years ago.  She was pretty good for me - her cards would frequently tell me whether contact (romantic or negative) was coming from guys I was dating or exes I was still talking to.  I noticed the other day that I blocked her and for the life of me I cannot recall why.  No idea now.  Something must have happened.

anything