Author Topic: What I Have Learned So Far....  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Jjj

What I Have Learned So Far....
« on: October 03, 2017, 10:26:56 PM »
K
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:36:29 PM by Jjj »

Offline sawthelight

Re: What I Have Learned So Far....
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 10:59:45 PM »
Good for you for moving on...but to do so completely you need to move on completely and that means not holding on to any hope.  So I hope that reader you mentioned doesn't have you doing that.

I read his feedback and he seems like he keeps people hanging on for years
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:01:37 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 02:24:42 AM »
Honestly i learned that nothing is really set in stone. And to never say never. Its not that im hanging on to hope...i just always keep an open mind to everything. A few years ago if you told me that i would be where i am now I would have said no way but here i am now.

With dave i can say he never switched up his big picture vision. Even when me and my ex were together. He even said to me he didn't know exactly when things were going to happen... he also has made it clear that once he sees is a greater possibility however you always have the will to choose whichever way you want to go the opportunity will present itself whether you want to take it or not is up to you.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 03:25:15 AM »
Sorry about your experience. So did Dave say you would reunite down the line? Did anyone see your ex getting married etc?

I think its easy to say that things are not set in stone...maybe things are and these psychics just didnt see it.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 04:28:15 AM »
Yes dave did see us married and co- habitating. He has also seen 2 kids. He has seen this for over 3 years. Never back pedaled or changed.

Others have predicted it however they also flipped and flopped too. Im dont with readings all together. But if i did get one the dave would be it.  I take his with a grain of salt.

And i believe that there are things and life that happen for a reason and that certain events present themselves...however you also can make a choice in if you want it or not. What is meant for you will always be for you no matter what. When and how you get it is different.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 05:22:00 AM »
You know, its possible that the marriage and 2 kids he saw were her marriage and 2 kids. Its happened a few times over the years on here and on other forums.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 01:46:38 PM »
You know, its possible that the marriage and 2 kids he saw were her marriage and 2 kids. Its happened a few times over the years on here and on other forums.

Agreed.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 06:37:37 PM »
And i have seen that as well.
However when i ask about my love life in my future he still sees marriage and kids. Just reading for me be solo.

However right now in my life im focused on me. If she is apart of my future then i will see her when its time.