Author Topic: NOT ABLE TO ADD FUNDS  (Read 4728 times)

Offline Christy

NOT ABLE TO ADD FUNDS
« on: August 02, 2017, 12:53:28 AM »
I know this may not be the correct forum for this but I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with adding funds to Keen after adding a few times? It's as if they've "cut me off" from spending and I keep getting an error message saying that Ive reached my spending limit  :o
Just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if it was corrected. Customer service wasn't very helpful.
THANKS!

Offline Bostongirl

Re: NOT ABLE TO ADD FUNDS
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:57:18 AM »
Keen.com are you sure? They will take thousands without a second thought. 7th sense psychics is the only one I've ever heard of do a money limit. They are based of of Ireland. Not sure if its a law there or there are just a nice company.

Offline Christy

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 01:02:15 AM »
Keen.com are you sure? They will take thousands without a second thought. 7th sense psychics is the only one I've ever heard of do a money limit. They are based of of Ireland. Not sure if its a law there or there are just a nice company.

Yes definitely keen.com. I thought it was strange too. Thanks for the info anyway. I may check out 7th sense psychics.

Offline Christy

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 01:05:01 AM »
I know this may not be the correct forum for this but I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with adding funds to Keen after adding a few times? It's as if they've "cut me off" from spending and I keep getting an error message saying that Ive reached my spending limit  :o
Just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if it was corrected. Customer service wasn't very helpful.
THANKS!

I did have an issue where when I added small amounts of money several times in the same day when I first started calling, like when you continue a chat and they recharge your card, and my bank blocked the transactions which gave a cannot add funds error. So, might want to check with your bank?

I thought it may have been that too, but I checked and it was not my bank. I thought it was strange. But thanks for the response...Maybe it's a keen error that I have to ask them about another time. Anyway, maybe its a good thing! It's definitely saving me money! The universe is trying to tell me something! LOL

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 01:09:52 AM »
THANKS!

I did have an issue where when I added small amounts of money several times in the same day when I first started calling, like when you continue a chat and they recharge your card, and my bank blocked the transactions which gave a cannot add funds error. So, might want to check with your bank?

I thought it may have been that too, but I checked and it was not my bank. I thought it was strange. But thanks for the response...Maybe it's a keen error that I have to ask them about another time. Anyway, maybe its a good thing! It's definitely saving me money! The universe is trying to tell me something! LOL

You could just make a new account lol.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 01:10:15 AM »
THANKS!

Happened to me but not with Keen, but with my bank.  Maybe it's your bank?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 01:37:20 AM »
This happened to my friend! It's like the bartender cutting you off! haha

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 05:38:53 AM »
Let us know how this turns out when you find out what the problem was.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 02:56:56 PM »
haha!
This happened to my friend! It's like the bartender cutting you off! haha

Offline mystery123

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 05:05:10 PM »
I dont know about you but sometimes if you have multiple accounts they block you off..

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 09:42:03 PM »
My friend waited a few days and was able to add again. It's strange.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 04:29:51 AM »
same with my friends. No idea what's going on with adding funds.
My friend waited a few days and was able to add again. It's strange.

anything