Author Topic: Mar-C2  (Read 1530 times)

Offline celiiyap

Mar-C2
« on: October 06, 2020, 04:50:32 PM »
Anyone read with her?

I read with her on 3 POIs (my ex and two other guys) but she told me there's another one coming within 1-3 months and he'll be the best one to settle with.

How is she with current feelings and final outcomes?

Offline Mimi07

Re: Mar-C2
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 05:32:26 PM »
She flips flop. Not a consistent reader

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 05:39:59 PM »
She flips flop. Not a consistent reader

Ah ok. Thanks. How is she at reading POI's current feelings and thoughts?

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 05:46:37 PM »
She would say things like “he thinks your sexy”. Then she would jump to something else like “I see your money running low, save your money.” Just all over the place a little confusing. So I just stopped talking to her.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 07:27:19 AM »
Oh ok I asked her about 2 guys in my life.. she said they're not for long term.
She did gave another guy who's about to come in a couple of months (January)

Also she told me that my ex was still in love with me lol I was like what!? because he picked up another girl after our breakup

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 07:39:04 AM »
I had a few readings with her. She will not for the life of her say the current poi is long term lol. She is sticking to new guys that are coming ahead. And she told me that he thinks Im sexy 😆. Which i dont blame him or her for telling me cause I am pretty sexy lol. I thought she was alright. Like telling half truths which is better then fake readers. Ill give her a 3 out of 5.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 07:43:09 AM »
LOL the thing is if I give a current POI to a reader they usually always say "he is not for long term", ends with 10 of swords etc

another one is coming by...

but I then have another reading with the reader after a couple of months of meeting this new POI and they always say "there's another one who is for long term in X couple of months"

I've been avoiding dating or getting close with anyone bcs of this.. I don't know which one to trust honestly

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 07:47:44 AM »
Oh and this reader with seafiremoon was always doing this lol.. giving me new guys then I come up after of months they always are like NOT THIS GUY HE IS NOT FFOR YOU :/

esp with seafiremoon she's so negative sometimes I wonder if I'm going to end up alone after giving her like 5 guys and not even dating any of them bcs I am scared