Author Topic: Keen Rating Timeframe  (Read 1926 times)

WinterElf

Keen Rating Timeframe
« on: May 30, 2019, 10:43:17 PM »
Not a fan of the keen rating timeframe.

I didnt think about it too much until I ran across a page of psychics complaining how it was too long etc and then keen changed it to a month and then 2 weeks. 

This situation shows you there are definitely two sides to the situation but I think it will make it worse for the consumer when they are trying to choose an adviser that works for them.

Two weeks is not enough time for most predictions to play out.  I have written positive reviews to only find out a month later that they were completely wrong.  I have written reviews because they sound really good and i am like yes they know what i am going through and then it doesnt happen and i want to change my rating.

I have had it where it sounded far fetched and i didnt bother to say anything because i didnt want to upset the psychic and then i find out they were right. 

2 weeks is not good and is just a ploy for keen to pump up the ratings so that more people will get readings.

WinterElf

Re: Keen Rating Timeframe
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 11:15:57 PM »
true because i sometimes get confused when i look back on some previous readers and saw my rating but then i want to change it so bad because they sounded so right but nothing panned out.  But those psychics were saying that 3 months and even 1 month was too hard on them. huh??

Offline Zzib

Re: Keen Rating Timeframe
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 06:35:45 PM »
That’s why their predictions are always “in two weeks he will contact”

anything