Author Topic: Testing psychic  (Read 3668 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Testing psychic
« on: June 14, 2017, 12:35:04 PM »
Have you guys every try to test a psychic and ask a girl/guy what his feeling is for you or him? But you known the anwser already that there no feeling for each other? Can they tell or they just said she/he have deep feeling for you and scary so take it slow same old stock line.

Offline wildfox87

Re: Testing psychic
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 04:58:16 PM »
I remember along time ago i made up a random name and asked how Matt (i don't know a Matt) felt about me... and it was the same lines and same sh*t lol! From there i stopped reading for a long time, but somehow managed to get back into the habit as of lately :(

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »
I remember along time ago i made up a random name and asked how Matt (i don't know a Matt) felt about me... and it was the same lines and same sh*t lol! From there i stopped reading for a long time, but somehow managed to get back into the habit as of lately :(
they could pick up the wrong person. Name a person that you known that has no feeling for you. I truly think that a psychi can't tell how a person very felt if they do then why would they act like that.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 06:39:43 PM »
I sometimes use a "control" question, just to see if they are connecting if its a new reader I'm trying.  I dont try to trick them or anything, which is what a lot of psychics like to say we are doing. At the end of the day, if you have a gift, you should be able to validate some aspect of my question/inquiry. There is no way around that.

Offline knel27

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 08:02:17 PM »
i don't think its fair to make up a name. Psychics pick up energy, they would probably pick up the energy of someone close to you or that you work with, as they'd assume that would be the person you're asking about, so it would clearly be the wrong person. Asking a control question would be fair, and more accurate.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 08:55:06 PM »
i don't think its fair to make up a name. Psychics pick up energy, they would probably pick up the energy of someone close to you or that you work with, as they'd assume that would be the person you're asking about, so it would clearly be the wrong person. Asking a control question would be fair, and more accurate.

That did cross my mind... who knows, i guess we will never know how psychics work.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 10:17:57 PM »
Yes I have because wasu told me something that I felt in my gut was qrong, so I called a week later and asked her about some guy I knew I would never hook up but she said that we would start dating and I month which is total bullshit. That guy and I are not even friends. Haha

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 12:22:52 AM »
I sometimes use a "control" question, just to see if they are connecting if its a new reader I'm trying.  I dont try to trick them or anything, which is what a lot of psychics like to say we are doing. At the end of the day, if you have a gift, you should be able to validate some aspect of my question/inquiry. There is no way around that.
Totally agree!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 12:29:35 AM »
What I used to do was call psychics and ask questions about situations that I can confirm. If they can't answer that correctly by knowing names, then how can they predict the future. Some psychics can only go so far by giving insight to what's occurring or has already occurred, which good enough....

anything