Author Topic: Beware of advisor Clemens/barnabas J snaberton/Sebastian sommer...  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Love-33

They're the same person.
I used to read with the 3 of them and if was funny how they were repeating stuff I said to the 3 different "profiles". Same conversation manners as well. Same words sometimes. And always only available on chat. Of course otherwise we would know the 3 of them have the same voice lol.
I found it very weird. So I started to look into it and so funny they are ALWAYS on at the same time and they always log off at the same as well lmao.
They're pure fake, they were (I mean he or she was... (the scammer behind her PCs)) soooo wrong from A to Z in every single area

Offline Love-33

Re: Beware of advisor Clemens/barnabas J snaberton/Sebastian sommer...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 10:33:26 PM »
AND let me add- they all joined keen on February 2014. What a coincidence haha

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 11:10:07 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.
I kind of suspected that because I too noticed that they were all logged on at the same time.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 09:25:22 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 05:19:42 PM »
Clemens and Barnabas J Snaberton is the same person, but Sebastian Sommer doesn't look anything like the first two.

How is Keen even allowing this? I understand multiple accounts, but multiple names?
Overly shady!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 07:11:33 PM »
Clemens and Barnabas J Snaberton is the same person, but Sebastian Sommer doesn't look anything like the first two.

How is Keen even allowing this? I understand multiple accounts, but multiple names?
Overly shady!

I swear Sebastian sommer is also the same person. He used to tell me something I had only said to Clemens and barnabas, and same predictions as them too, every single details he gave me were also similar to Clemens and barnabas. And again, he also is a keen member since February 2014. Their profiles look similar lol.
AND, he also is online at the same time as the others