Author Topic: Angelbaby of Light  (Read 6435 times)

stargazer

Angelbaby of Light
« on: April 19, 2017, 01:49:39 AM »
Has anyone read with her?

Offline Baypark1

Re: Angelbaby of Light
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 02:37:19 AM »
I did quite a while ago. I can't remember much or which guy but i never read with her again

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 03:45:41 AM »
I found my notes. Unfortunately,  stock answers: something going on with work, confused about something, he really likes me and wants to be with me but is busy with work and other things, has to get things in order. He really care just hasnt shown or spoken his feelings yet. 

There you go :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 07:59:41 PM »
Thank you...yes I am in a better place now, however like my name says, I am still tired from all the crap I've been through.

Yes she totally acts like your best friend. Sincere or not, it was very manipulative and she really builds up the false hope like no one else. She hurt me more than all the others put together, and actually made my situation worse giving me advice to contact my ex. She would tell me it would go a certain way...nothing ever panned out like she said, I asked about other things too and she always got it wrong.

Just curious. When you asked her why such and such didn't happen based on what she said, what were her excuses?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 01:32:31 AM »
OMG what a bullshitter. NO one is always right and she is psychic and doesn't know that?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 02:52:20 AM »
It's still sad and so unnecessary. Apparently lies are so much easier than the truth. But I would just look at my situation with a guy and just went by want I saw, no matter what the reader was telling me. Mainly because they weren't there in it all the time, walking my shoes. If they told me one thing and the guy isn't saying/doing/being that one thing, then I would disregard what they were saying. I never go back and tell a reader how wrong they were, just because of the toss up over what they do. I would go back and ask what the delay was though or did I do something to change the outcome. Or I would just never go back at all.

anything