Author Topic: Lady Celtic  (Read 5035 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Lady Celtic
« on: May 14, 2017, 01:03:43 PM »
anyone read with her? I read with her 2 week ago. She said my poi see me as part of her future but she doesn't trust guy, not ready to date right now.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Lady Celtic
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 12:56:05 PM »
I read with her twice last year....she was more like a counselor than a psychic.  predictions were wrong either way.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 04:33:47 PM »
I read with her twice last year....she was more like a counselor than a psychic.  predictions were wrong either way.
What did she get wrong for you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 04:36:30 PM »
What did she get wrong for you?

predictions in the sense we would end up together.  Seemed to think it would happen, but then at the end of the reading said something like "if it doesn't release it with love"...so i don't know if that counts as a prediction LOL.

She didn't really seem psychic to me.  She just kept repeating that he didn't want to lose me etc.  like I said, more like a counseling session.  she was nice though.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 07:15:21 PM »
predictions in the sense we would end up together.  Seemed to think it would happen, but then at the end of the reading said something like "if it doesn't release it with love"...so i don't know if that counts as a prediction LOL.
omg "release it with love" 🙄🙄 I hate when readers give stupid lines like that.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 07:43:25 PM »
omg "release it with love" 🙄🙄 I hate when readers give stupid lines like that.

yea it was weird LOL.  so what does that mean for your prediction, it's not happening (I thought at the time LOL).

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 02:32:21 AM »
She can definitely come across more counselor than psychic in some readings.

However, she was only 1 of 2 readers who accurately picked up the person I would be with, and knew that they would have a child.