Author Topic: How do you know when you've miss a call?  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Live and love

How do you know when you've miss a call?
« on: September 29, 2020, 07:01:04 PM »
I do not get notices - never did - when an advisor has called  and I've missed it.  I only find out when I log on to my account and see I am no longer in line, or see Keen's phone number on my call display on a day that I know I did not get a reading from anyone. I wish they would send notices to say I missed so and so's call,  or is there a setting on my account page that I've overlooked?

Offline Cc2019

Re: How do you know when you've miss a call?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 10:47:26 PM »
I usually just know by the three missed calls on my phone screen, followed by three voicemails lol. They do send an email, or least they used to send one when I’d miss a call...

Offline Live and love

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 12:00:30 AM »
I usually just know by the three missed calls on my phone screen, followed by three voicemails lol. They do send an email, or least they used to send one when I’d miss a call...
Thank you cc.  So they do send an email?  I have not received any.   I will check my settings because it must be something I am doing wrong.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 01:46:15 AM »
I think so.. I recall getting emails. I would verify your email address or check your junk mail :)

Offline Live and love

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 02:49:11 AM »
I think so.. I recall getting emails. I would verify your email address or check your junk mail :)
Good idea