Author Topic: when your favorite readers disagree  (Read 1996 times)

Offline peppie

when your favorite readers disagree
« on: March 25, 2017, 09:34:24 PM »
i hate it when you've narrowed down your list to a very select few readers and they COMPLETELY get different reads on a very important situation... which one do you go with when that happens? ugh! the worst part is one small group is VERY positive and the other group is VERY negative.

Offline peppie

Re: when your favorite readers disagree
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 09:37:37 PM »
seriously though i've run out of readers... i only have like... two left.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:55:55 PM »
Time will tell!my favorites are those who have had predictions pass over and over .Time will tell who is right

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 10:12:54 PM »
but the worst part is the ones who were right over time are wrong now... at least half of them are... how do i know who's right?? ugh!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 01:21:22 AM »
That's when its time to rely on your own intuition...which is of course contradictory as to why we call in the first place  ::) .... but yeah I've had it happen and it creates anxiety so I just try to totally distance myself from those readers for a while if possible. It can be really hard to do but I think it's just about trusting your own gut and letting things play out.

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 09:11:21 PM »
That's when its time to rely on your own intuition...which is of course contradictory as to why we call in the first place  ::) .... but yeah I've had it happen and it creates anxiety so I just try to totally distance myself from those readers for a while if possible. It can be really hard to do but I think it's just about trusting your own gut and letting things play out.
i agree. I'd stop reading for a while too and just let things take its course. You can only control yourself, worrying about something that can't be controlled is just too tiresome and pointless