Author Topic: Am I unable to be read?aka blocked ?  (Read 3029 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Am I unable to be read?aka blocked ?
« on: March 24, 2017, 12:15:56 AM »
I started this topic because something funny has been happening to me that made me wonder am I blocked ?hard to read?i don't mean blocked by a reader -hitting the button blocked !but emotionally/spiritual blocked ?i have this fantastic reader..she has like 3 bad reviews the rest all stellar.She only has a tarot listing.I have developed a close professional reader with her and in the past she has been on point..all her predictions came to pass.Now with my new POI starting roughly 6/2016 she cannot read anything happening between us-granted she has been right nothing has happened but she cannot even see any small contact,movement whatsoever even IF I am /have initiated the contact..Just doesn't show in her cards..I have asked for any new love /LTR /date/make energy/date/Friends with benefits coming in for me ?she STILL cannot see any for me..even if I met a new person JUST yesterday..has this anyone happened to anyone?i am soo curious as to why?am I blocked ?or is she just plain lazy cz she is comfortable with me?
Help

Offline Beesa

Re: Am I unable to be read?aka blocked ?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 12:21:00 AM »
I've had it happen to me. Some readers just don't connect or have an off day (or week)
And sometimes when you've been reading with someone a long time, its like they lose perspective or something, like they become biased. I'm sure it's not you personally.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 12:26:34 AM »
Thanks I am just perplexed how my card show up as nothing nothing on a spread.guess it's time to say goodbye to her

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 12:29:43 AM »
That has happened to me before. Where a reader just isn't getting any info. Either that or they lied and just don't wanna read me anymore.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 12:31:36 AM »
Thanks stargazer.I am really wondering how she cannot see anything .either way I blocked her

ladya

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 12:38:15 AM »
Maybe it's a way of showing you you're not supposed to know what's supposed happen

Offline Beesa

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 01:30:52 AM »
Blocking her seems kind of drastic, unless that type of thing is repeatedly happening of course ... maybe give her a month without reading with her and see if she sees anything at all. It's kind of annoying if she's not sending free mins to you though to make up for 'not seeing' anything.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 01:34:55 AM »
It was 78 days since I read with her last with same situation happening hence I gave it time .

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 01:37:01 AM »
Dear transplant nurse. I think this is especially true with the limits of tarot cards and timelines etc. Once a reader from kasamba read for me. First 2-3 times those timelines were shockingly spot on but later as the time progressed with more chats with the same reader it completely lost the connection.probably tarot cards can pick vibes only from a new energy/ new client and afterwards the energy declines. But I would never request that reader again. Well anyway even other psychics and readers also are 95% wrong before something leastttttt mediocre happens that they predicted.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 01:39:16 AM »
It was 78 days since I read with her last with same situation happening hence I gave it time .
What! Damn, ok. Can't blame you at all then.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 01:42:19 AM »
Dear transplant nurse. I think this is especially true with the limits of tarot cards and timelines etc. Once a reader from kasamba read for me. First 2-3 times those timelines were shockingly spot on but later as the time progressed with more chats with the same reader it completely lost the connection.probably tarot cards can pick vibes only from a new energy/ new client and afterwards the energy declines. But I would never request that reader again. Well anyway even other psychics and readers also are 95% wrong before something leastttttt mediocre happens that they predicted.

Thanks a lot.i think this is the last time I will read with her..glad to see I am not the only one..I was just surprised and it has been bugging me..

Offline Beesa

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 01:44:57 AM »
Best reads I got were by one person every 6 months lol. All others rotted because I kept going back for 'updates'. Updates were a big fail for me....(still are) but then, this reader was in person that worked for me. I don't know. I've been on the fence about online readers for a long time. The best ones were again the ones I got like months apart... but still, some just aren't all that great after a while, right??????
Maybe she's just tired of her job or is going through something personal. That's why it would be nice if they would take time off if they felt that way. Or if she connects with you as a client, she'd maybe tell you she's been totally off, don't contact for a while. Communication is important.