Author Topic: WhiteLightAngel  (Read 4739 times)

Offline sharon

WhiteLightAngel
« on: June 18, 2016, 09:17:35 PM »
There was no light as she predicted. The future prediction did not happen. She might be gifted though, has recognized certain things, which was impressive.

Offline sharon

Re: WhiteLightAngel
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 09:57:22 AM »
Yes, you are right. I wonder why her profile is still up.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 05:05:42 PM »
I really wish that Keen had a "last online"  date stamp for their readers.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 09:28:56 PM »
She's back tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 12:18:33 AM »
She remembers too much from previous readings and recycles that info into your new reading. She also skipped me in line and emailed me to find out why I was calling her. She did end up taking my call but ended up blocking me after 2 readings. She is a bit weird in my opinion.

tired of it all

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 01:53:14 AM »
I've never read with her...but looks like she has her own site and has discounted rates there for first times callers if anyone is interested.

http://www.whitelightangel.com/services

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 11:14:17 AM »
It was a struggle for me to get her to take my calls also.She just skipped me in line.Until i got a friend of mine to put in a good word for me.Then she took my call.Waste of time.Never found her very good,and nothing came to pass.

tired of it all

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 02:52:44 PM »
I also remember, when I mentioned wanting to lose some weight, she spent a few minutes telling me about some multi-level marketing weight loss product she was selling. At the time, I was so pissed. I mean, seriously, who tries to sell you something while you're paying by the minute?

Ugh...I didn't even see this yesterday when I posted.  I take it back, don't go to her website.  lol

Of course, since then, I've had so many experiences with psychics who were even more thoughtless and self-absorbed. The experience with Deborah seems minor in comparison.

True that!  It's so crazy how these things eventually pale in comparison to how much worse things can get. 

mo45

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 06:59:12 PM »
Just noticed this thread. I remember talking to her multiple times years ago about a guy I was interested in. I wanted to know if there will be a relationship or not and she predicted marriage as well. Far from that, we didnt even end up on good terms with each other. Nothing she said, not even a career prediction ever panned out. I wonder why I wasted so much money on her and that guy, who was eventually going to be of zero priority for me. Lesson learned. A total fairy tale reader and a complete waste of money.

mo45

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 10:59:17 AM »
@Presence, that is so true, she was so great at giving this reassurance - which is why I kept going back to her over and over. Only to be disappointed in the end when the outcome was obvious..Lesson learned- the hard way  :(

anything