Author Topic: Chat problems today?  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Shayalay

Chat problems today?
« on: March 05, 2017, 11:32:31 PM »
I have been completely unable to speak with Lotus these past two days. It shows her on and busy, then available, I try and it says contacting her until suddenly she's unavailable. I look and she's off. This has happened at least four times today. Anybody else having trouble with chat or with reaching her?

Offline kumamon

Re: Chat problems today?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 11:42:44 PM »
It happened to me all times while I tried to chat with Lotus, i am not sure if that's the her with this problem, or also other advisors as well

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 01:20:28 AM »
The same thing just happened with Zadalia. I wish they'd go to calls when this happens.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 01:35:38 AM »
That happened with me and Zadalia and it took a minute to get through. I had to keep refreshing the page. I found it odd in the beginning that she was unavailable when she had just sent free minutes, but she stated later once I got through, it was to make sure that she connected.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 11:03:01 AM »
I have been completely unable to speak with Lotus these past two days. It shows her on and busy, then available, I try and it says contacting her until suddenly she's unavailable. I look and she's off. This has happened at least four times today. Anybody else having trouble with chat or with reaching her?
this kept happening to me a while back when trying to chat with her. I did finally get through on a random day that I caught her after many failed previous attempts

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 05:22:13 PM »
Aaaaaaand it just happened again. Oh well. I actually would rather talk to Lady Jenna if I'm going to pay for chat. Her timing is not good (too soon) but she has been very accurate for me and a bang-on empath.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 05:42:28 PM »
I had that happen with Lotus once too...it must be an issue with her chat

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 05:53:15 PM »
I'm starting to think she's going on to check mail or something and doesn't realize when she does it says she's on and available. It just happened *again* and every time, when I go back and look she's unavailable, like she jumped off quickly.

ladya

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 06:38:32 PM »
try her now. she's on chat and accessible.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 06:57:21 PM »
Not for me. I gave up and talked to somebody new. I'll pm you, it was good.

anything