Author Topic: Psychic Detective Fiona  (Read 14869 times)

RedVelvet

Re: Psychic Detective Fiona
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 04:43:41 AM »
tired,
I have a spending plan for readings and try not to get addicted to getting repetitive questions answered. It is best to just accept the answer and move on with life see if it happens. If it doesn't, that is fine. not putting my life on hold for a reading. I just like to see where the energy is coming from and go with that. Life moves fast for me.

i like this approach. Very healthy

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 05:23:56 AM »
RedV, thanks. It has been quite a ride, but in the end I now know how to get a reading and how to accept the message and then go about my life. When you have had a few friends die along the way, you know how to keep moving. Each reading is different for me and many have different purpose.
jory
tired,
I have a spending plan for readings and try not to get addicted to getting repetitive questions answered. It is best to just accept the answer and move on with life see if it happens. If it doesn't, that is fine. not putting my life on hold for a reading. I just like to see where the energy is coming from and go with that. Life moves fast for me.

i like this approach. Very healthy

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 04:23:37 AM »
LMAO "drag queen-ish" tee-hee-hee - for real though. Her look is very odd. I am much more intrigued with a normal looking person who can read for me well. I do not want a "show". I have read with Psychic Detective Fiona Persian Medium whatever the hell she calls herself and OMG she uses the most bizarre language to suck you in. She says she needs to "check her pyramid to see where you stand" she calls it a pyramid. WTF is that??? That is like some circus act. Also, completely bull$hit about "yes he is your soulmate and he wants to be with you and he will be coming back just wait for him my love, I promise you he is the one for you my love believe me my love..."
Anyone who is stupid enough to believe that and pay $32/minute deserves to pay that amount of money. Psychic addiction is REAL and it is sick. Too many people have it. This woman Psychic Detective Fiona Persian Medium I am Power - boasts about being on Bravo TV show, really? I do not see you anywhere when I search Google. Sounds like Bull$hit. SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!

RedVelvet

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 04:44:43 AM »
Her "I am power" tag line turns me off, along with that makeup.

LOL OMG YES! i was JUST thinking that same thing the other day when i was reading her listing. "I AM POWER"... she says it so many times on the listing. and an ethical reader would not charge that much if they really cared about helping people.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 01:03:33 PM »
LMAO "drag queen-ish" tee-hee-hee - for real though. Her look is very odd. I am much more intrigued with a normal looking person who can read for me well. I do not want a "show". I have read with Psychic Detective Fiona Persian Medium whatever the hell she calls herself and OMG she uses the most bizarre language to suck you in. She says she needs to "check her pyramid to see where you stand" she calls it a pyramid. WTF is that??? That is like some circus act. Also, completely bull$hit about "yes he is your soulmate and he wants to be with you and he will be coming back just wait for him my love, I promise you he is the one for you my love believe me my love..."
Anyone who is stupid enough to believe that and pay $32/minute deserves to pay that amount of money. Psychic addiction is REAL and it is sick. Too many people have it. This woman Psychic Detective Fiona Persian Medium I am Power - boasts about being on Bravo TV show, really? I do not see you anywhere when I search Google. Sounds like Bull$hit. SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!

LOL i wonder if the Bravo show is "Shahs of Sunset" she would totally fit in there

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 02:34:23 PM »
Or if they brought back Jersey Shore.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 07:24:19 PM »
My advice: Always ask psychics questions to answers you already know. If there not able to read you, then don't consult with them. These type of readings are shorter and less expensive.
With Persian Psychic, she started under $10 and now she raises her prices every other month. This one can't get simple questions right. She's not worth it at all. Nothing she says on her radio show is nothing substantial, and I believe these are the people she already know from the few sessions I heard.

stargazer

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 06:01:04 AM »
Her "I am power" tag line turns me off, along with that makeup.

lol.  that makeup. lol
she's got a new pic up LOL

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 03:48:06 PM »
Fia is $35.99 per min on Keen, but she has on own website: http://persianmedium.com

Offline britbrat

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 03:50:21 PM »
Is she also the persian medium on keen or are they different people?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 03:52:17 PM »
What? Did you even look? It's the same comments with the same person.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 03:53:27 PM »
I didn't realize she changed her name. I noticed after I commented. Thank you

I have read with the persian medium before I didn't know she was psychic detective fiona. This may not be the same woman I had a reading with.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:56:05 PM by britbrat »

stargazer

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 06:29:33 PM »
Fia is $35.99 per min on Keen, but she has on own website: http://persianmedium.com
her page directs people to keen though