Author Topic: How long do you guys read for and how much info do you give them?  (Read 12099 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: How long do you guys read for and how much info do you give them?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 04:36:13 PM »
CindyS on bitwine. She gets timing, but read her profile - she got fed up with someone giving her bad feedback because the prediction was right/timing was off, and from talking to her timing is up to God, anyway. she will tell you she's pretty good at it (her own words) but because of that won't do it again (give timing predictions), AND because it's important to her that you live in the current reality.

She's one of my trusted 2/3. I've been with her for a few years. You only stay that long when they end up being right.

Don't necessarily take my word for it though. The reason I started with her is her feedback - almost no negative reviews. And she's no tools. Then I came back when she was right on some major predictions i said "no way jose" on, lol. They weren't things I asked about (but were related), just things she told me and I was like yahhh right. But it happened, just as she said, and these two things were HUGE.

stargazer

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 04:46:48 PM »
I've read with her before... it's been a long time, around 2 years ago. she didn't give me timing back then, but she also didn't give me a very informative or helpful reading. I felt more confused after the chat and all she really did was talk in circles. Glad she worked for you.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 05:15:47 PM »
Hmm that's interesting. I've never really found her to be a circle-talker. She does sometimes keep elaborating to get an entire point out, but I've found it's for good reason.

But as we all know, not every reader and every person are a good fit. I'd definitely recommend her though.

stargazer

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2016, 05:19:28 PM »

But as we all know, not every reader and every person are a good fit. I'd definitely recommend her though.
Absolutely. It's great to find someone reliable though :) I have mine and I make it a point to not call often. For some reason it seems like reading with one too often mucks up the accuracy of the reading.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 07:28:33 PM »
Sunshineluv7- who is you #1 you go to? How are their predictions?  I know timing can be off a little.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2017, 10:06:03 PM »
@Joy - I am not sure I have a number one but I do have a top 3.

#1 - Skarlet Rae. I found her through another forum and she is more expensive ($6/min) but no tools and very fast (phone, private reader). I hadn't spoken with her in a while but ended up talking last night. PM me if you want her contact info.

#2 - I love CindyS on Bitwine. I know someone said they didn't have a great experience but she's amazing for me. Do her 15 min for $45 deal.

#3 - Rachel Marie on Bitwine (but I also read with personally and more often than not). She's harder to get a hold of though.

None of these readers do timing. Rachel tries but for me it's been wrong. LOL.

Nobody I've been to who is great at timing has ever really gotten timing for me. It used to happen a year or two ago but not since then. (E.g. AbundantVisions).

I stopped talking to Keen psychics a while back because nobody was accurate for me.

And now I'm trying to just let go and move on, and if he comes back in a meaningful way fantastic, because all the readings have cost me a lot of moolah! But if he doesnt'... I guess I just have to accept that.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 12:36:31 AM »
Thx for the list I will pm you.
I plan to read with Diane731 from her own website.
I have read with lady Jenna yesterday and was great, gave her just a name and a question.
Your list sounds good.

Rediska

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2017, 12:55:26 AM »
@Joy - I am not sure I have a number one but I do have a top 3.

#1 - Skarlet Rae. I found her through another forum and she is more expensive ($6/min) but no tools and very fast (phone, private reader). I hadn't spoken with her in a while but ended up talking last night. PM me if you want her contact info.

#2 - I love CindyS on Bitwine. I know someone said they didn't have a great experience but she's amazing for me. Do her 15 min for $45 deal.

#3 - Rachel Marie on Bitwine (but I also read with personally and more often than not). She's harder to get a hold of though.

None of these readers do timing. Rachel tries but for me it's been wrong. LOL.

Nobody I've been to who is great at timing has ever really gotten timing for me. It used to happen a year or two ago but not since then. (E.g. AbundantVisions).

I stopped talking to Keen psychics a while back because nobody was accurate for me.

And now I'm trying to just let go and move on, and if he comes back in a meaningful way fantastic, because all the readings have cost me a lot of moolah! But if he doesnt'... I guess I just have to accept that.

You can write it here or PM me but who didn't work for you and why?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2017, 04:13:56 AM »
Going back to the original question, I basically give every reader about 5 mins to begin (unless they're spouting complete gibberish and then I cut it shorter). I think it's insane to expect anything good in less time than 4-5 mins realistically, and it's unfair.
My average reading is for 8-12 mins.
As to how much info I give, I say the problem specifically and give them the first names in question. That's it. For love stuff I don't like to be all, How does X feel about me if like we haven't talked in years or months or whatever and aren't together. I just like to get to the point and cut to the chase, and that's because feelings don't necessarily mean something is happening externally since people can often sit on their feelings and do nothing.
Will so and so call, and around when.
Do so and so and I have a future together in a committed relationship?
When can I see actually progress with this situation?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 06:48:23 AM »
Is CindyS the same Cindy'sKnowing on Keen.  You are right thought CindyS on Bitwine is good.  I was going through something a few years ago and she read everyone involved so right and the prediction did happen.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 05:05:47 PM »
I'm not sure they are the same -- she does have a Kasamba profile but I can't find enough similarities between Bitwine, Kasamba and Keen to verify the Keen one is her!! :)

She also has her own website, but I think she just links to bitwine.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2017, 05:53:19 PM »
I read with CindysKnowing and she was good and no sugar coating as is CindyS - I wish it had dawned on me to ask her when I was on the phone with her.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2017, 02:01:58 PM »
I asked her on bitwine.  It's not her.  =)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2017, 05:51:32 PM »
I asked her on bitwine.  It's not her.  =)
Thank you I was curious but they're both good.