Author Topic: Readings and your energy  (Read 3735 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Readings and your energy
« on: December 19, 2016, 12:58:25 AM »
Im sure this has been brought up somewhere before; but has anyone noticed that your energy or mood will sometimes affect your readings? Im going through my notes now, and im reflecting on past readings, and Ive realized nearly every time I was on a heavy binge, had spent the day thinking negatively or was in a panic, my readings were always negative. However when Ive been in a calm more open state of mind I've had more accurate readings.

Now, Im not talking about that general bit of nervousness you might feel before a new psychic picks up the phone, I mean feeling just negative. Feeling like what you want won't happen, imagining things turning out in a negative way, just feeling angry or anxious. It puts out that energy and affects your reading.

sorry if im rambling, I'm just thinking out loud I suppose. But i have heard before that before a reading make sure that you're clear headed and calm. take some deep breaths, meditate even.

has anyone else experience anything similar?

Rediska

Re: Readings and your energy
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 03:36:59 AM »
Im sure this has been brought up somewhere before; but has anyone noticed that your energy or mood will sometimes affect your readings? Im going through my notes now, and im reflecting on past readings, and Ive realized nearly every time I was on a heavy binge, had spent the day thinking negatively or was in a panic, my readings were always negative. However when Ive been in a calm more open state of mind I've had more accurate readings.

Now, Im not talking about that general bit of nervousness you might feel before a new psychic picks up the phone, I mean feeling just negative. Feeling like what you want won't happen, imagining things turning out in a negative way, just feeling angry or anxious. It puts out that energy and affects your reading.

sorry if im rambling, I'm just thinking out loud I suppose. But i have heard before that before a reading make sure that you're clear headed and calm. take some deep breaths, meditate even.

has anyone else experience anything similar?

Yup. I read with Dominique from CP and while it was supposed to be a general reading, she turned my reading into a love reading. It would've been nice if she had asked the guys name but the energy she was reading came more from me than it did him. Mind you, I was a mess before I called. Anxious, nervous and afraid and she read that  :( there have been maybe one or two things that seemed correct but that was mostly her going off on my personality.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 08:01:48 PM »
Yes, I'm pretty sure i opened a thread in this topic a few months back. I do find my mood and tone effects the kind of reading i get with a lot of readers.

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 08:15:48 PM »
Yes, I'm pretty sure i opened a thread in this topic a few months back. I do find my mood and tone effects the kind of reading i get with a lot of readers.
I feel like that is annoying when they do that because I can do the same thing if one of my close friends called and figure out what it will be about by her tone of voice and the vibes I would get.

anything