Author Topic: Update  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Baypark1

Update
« on: September 22, 2016, 07:46:32 PM »
I've read with most everyone mentioned on this board about my POI.  Most all say he's not ready for  a relationship but has feelings but would be making a step towards forward movement the end of this month or next month.  Well, we had a discussion last night and he informed me that he wanted to be just friends because he can't handle the emotions of a relationship.  Now, he's told me this from the beginning but I thought he was getting more ready BUT I guess not.  As far as the readings, most would say we would talk and move forward.  All were right about him not being ready/scared/busy/trying to heal from his nasty ex etc.   So all of them got the present feelings right.  However, the timing I don't think is going to happen.  Unless men change their minds fairly quickly, the end of the month is next week.   I've seen it said before to not get hung up on the timing.  I think when we stress and anticipate the timing predictions, we are delaying it.  The only reason he and I talked was because I reached out first and asked him.  He did not contact me.  If I had waited until the end of the month, maybe he would have, but I am very impatient and am the "need to know now where we stand" type of girl.  And honestly, now that I know, I feel much better and have let go for the most part.  Of course, tomorrow I could feel differently LOL.  I'll update if anything happens in the next week or so and see if anyone was right.  No one told me he would just want to remain friends. We were just friends with a little benefits but they all said he would move into a relationship.  I honestly don't see that for the near future and am not holding out hope.  Time will tell!

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 11:09:12 PM »
Well friends is always a good place to start. At least he is talking to you, I think it will allow you both to get comfortable for when he is ready. Its good to know that they were accurate about the present. Maybe throughout the month it'll change? You did choose to take a new "path", which wasn't a bad thing and you got an answer. Did anyone mention what would happen if you reached out?

Also in terms of moving forward did they tell you when you would be in a 'relationship', or was it more, this will move forward in general. Maybe it'll take a while to progress?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:11:17 PM by bagalagaa88 »

Offline Baypark1

Re: Update
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 03:07:31 AM »
Some said it would be good if I reached out, one said it would create a hiccup and one said to not do it at all. I actually took Judi's suggestion to reach out.  She said he needs to know I'm still there, as a friend and I wasn't going anywhere because of his trust issues with women.  Most say that we will be back in relationship mode early October and it will grow for the remainder of the year and then be in full fledge relationship in 2017.  Honestly, I've let him go 90%.  I really can't obsess anymore. It was driving me crazy and draining my bank account.  I honestly feel that calling so much and obsessing delays the outcome.  When i started readings 3 years ago because of my ex, I only called maybe 10 times over the 9 months he was gone.  All said he would be back but never gave time frames except a few who said Spring of 2013 of which he did come back in March 2013.  I actually was seeing someone else during that time but he was reallyl a play toy and filler if you know what I mean.  I did somewhat obsess of that guy but I didn't call psychics all the time. I've read that calling too much does something to the energy and keeps them away?  I don't know if that's true, but the last guy I called about never came back, even though they all said he would and now this guy.  If you think about it, it's really crazy to be calling so much about a damn man.  If they want us, they'll come for us.  If they don't, it's their loss.  That's kind of where I'm at.  F**k him if he doesn't see how awesome I am :)  But this guy does have some damage to deal with because his ex was a freaking nightmare and is actually in jail for domestic abuse .  So, I'm letting him go. If he comes back, great. If not, someone else will come.  I did speak to Mystical Moonshadows and she said theres another man coming very soon, like this weekend. Someone that either is from my past that I didn't get into a relationship with or has wanted a relationship with me but I wasnt' available.  I can't imagine for the life of me, who that would be.  She also said my current POI starts to change October 2-9 and by the end of October I'll be having to choose between the two of them. LOL  I don't know about that.  After being alone for almost 2 years, of course I'll have TWO guys to choose from.  I find that hysterical.  I'll be taking all of this with a grain of salt.  I will update if any of this comes to fruition!!