Author Topic: Somethings are better left unsaid  (Read 3855 times)

allibai3

Somethings are better left unsaid
« on: July 31, 2016, 08:32:14 PM »
I might get some crap for this but its okay.

Ultimately, I am a big peace maker and I hate fighting because ultimately it does not accomplish anything.This forum was created to help one another and share experiences of reading with various psychics. Though the forum has it's benefits ,it also can have cons depending on each individual i.e. diasgreements, or feed a person's addiction.

Just like in the real world,if we work with someone that we do not like or we really disagree with their beliefs or perceptions we ignore them because we want our job and it is professional. The same thing goes for the forum, there are going to be people whose beliefs and perceptions we don't agree with but at the end of the day to create peace and respect we should just ignore them.It does not take a lot to ignore someone.

Overall,some things are better left unsaid. Please try to respect one another and keep the forum/threads about reviews and helping one another and supporting those who feel vulnerable.

Some of us might be ashamed to tell others that we have a psychic addiction,others might not be so ashamed and can talk to friends and families about psychic readings.Ultimately, the forum was created to assist both groups. Be loving towards one another and use your own judgement on whether or not you believe or trust the review that is given about a particular psychic.

We are all in the same boat,wanting the same thing.HAPPINESS. We all want to be happy by either accomplishing goals,obtaining a job,getting back with an ex,finding new love or finding our purpose.We all see things differently which is wonderful.Let's not forget the beauty of that.

Offline Grounded

Re: Somethings are better left unsaid
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 08:52:20 PM »
Aw, you won't get crap for this, why would you think so?

I agree, and I agree with the venting portion if a psychic doesn't work. It's the smearing/discrediting and other hoopla that some post about that is the issue, not the venting about the incorrect prediction.

Anyway, you know when I read this, I went to look for the "like" button and realized hey...this isn't facebook lol

LIKE LIKE LIKE

allibai3

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 09:00:27 PM »
Thanks guys!!!!!

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 09:07:14 PM »
And some things are better said...this was beautifully well said allibai  :)

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 09:22:21 PM »
Thank you!!

tired of it all

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 10:09:54 PM »
I feel very hurt by some of the things that have been said today.  I have been feeling a lot of negativity coming at me and I don't even know if it is directed at me or if I am caught in the crossfire between others or what is going on.  I really don't need to know either.  I just want it to stop.

I am very sensitive to the energy here and it is really hard to pull away when I feel this coming at me constantly.  I have strong physical reactions to energy and it is making me sick.  I am asking, please, if there is something I have said or done that you feel offended by, please try to let it go.  I do not mean anyone any harm.  I will be out of here as soon as the admin deletes my account.  I wish you all the best in life. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 10:48:59 PM »
Allibai, thanks for sharing very well said. This forum was created for everyone to share their HONEST experience whether good or bad. This is where it gets tricky what may work for you might not work for me, it's kind of like dating. Hehe. If you don't agree with someone's experience with a reader don't get nasty. Bottom line. You can share your experience but with maturity and chosen words that will not come off offensive. We all have different opinions on every thing in life even this so, so let's keep it real with a dose of kindness and maturity. Not saying anything and having it left unsaid? That is not my jam especially if the comment was ridiculous. I feel ridiculous comments need to be address. If your comments are backed up with factual information and has depth we can all appreciate that more the reason this forum was created. In life we can all agree to disagree.

allibai3

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 10:51:35 PM »
I feel very hurt by some of the things that have been said today.  I have been feeling a lot of negativity coming at me and I don't even know if it is directed at me or if I am caught in the crossfire between others or what is going on.  I really don't need to know either.  I just want it to stop.

I am very sensitive to the energy here and it is really hard to pull away when I feel this coming at me constantly.  I have strong physical reactions to energy and it is making me sick.  I am asking, please, if there is something I have said or done that you feel offended by, please try to let it go.  I do not mean anyone any harm.  I will be out of here as soon as the admin deletes my account.  I wish you all the best in life.

Don't feel that way tiredofitall.

tired of it all

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 11:09:51 PM »
I am sure people here don't mean any harm.

I'm not so sure of that.

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 02:09:48 AM »
Thank you lanlingyu, same to you as well.  I appreciate everything you have shared here.