Author Topic: My psychic binge  (Read 15558 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: My psychic binge
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 03:34:25 AM »
I just went through my notes from my binge.  from 8/30 to 9/10 here's what they say about him making contact and moving forward

Advice by Ann - 2 weeks communicate 6-8 weeks commitment
Queen of Cups18 - doesn't ever move forward but he's crazy about me just doesn't want a relationship
Lily Holiday - Stepping up September, commitment 2 weeks, fall season stepping up
Michelle Hudson - opening up in September - 2 weeks he has an eye opener and will straighten out - end of year full relationship
Lynn Taylor (best psychic directory) - resume 10/10 and a few months talk about moving forward
Lisa Dianne - mid-end of September and 9/18 for contact
Suecreate - few months he will speak his feelings - 1 year relationship
Soulexposure - Resume 9/15 or between now and the 18th
Mystical Eve - End of september resume - next few months relationship
Cinnamon Moon - growing and in harmony next few weeks - relationship late November
Joanne Salem - comes back within (4)  sees weeks not months
Annie Heaven - End of september back together October 8-15 relationship
Jeanne Clock - now and 4 days (is up tomorrow) make plans to get together Shift/change this month end of September more consistent
Scott Angel - holidays is earliest time to see change
Mistress voice reader - contact Wednesday 10/14  plans/see each other next weekend 18th
Melody Marie - contact before September 16  more serious end of October
Abundant Visions - Contact 13-17th, get together (7) 7 days, 7 weeks or the 17th  3-7 months of just dating  full commitment (7) 7 months or July 2017
Advisor Suzan- moving closer this month, more open but serious movement October

So most of these say mid September to the end of September except Queen of Cups who was a negative ninny and Scott.   In my past with the other 2 men, noone ever gave me specific dates and just said he'll be back.  This time is different because the time frame is very soon and most gave dates.  Either something is going to happen, they share notes or they just all give 2-4 weeks outcome. 

I think my binge is over.  I have no more brain space to absorb information nor do I have any money left.   I need a recovery group big time!!!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 05:21:40 AM »
The only person on that list that was correct in 2 men from my past was QOC18.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 05:25:02 AM »
You should try Ali from 7th sense psychics.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 05:27:48 AM »
Here is the link https://www.7thsensepsychics.com/psychics/psychic-allie

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 05:38:18 AM »
The only person on that list that was correct in 2 men from my past was QOC18.

That's pretty surprising. I've seen so many people say she was wrong for them plus very negative.  I've seen many people saw how great Abundant Visions is.  It's so confusing!  However, in looking over my notes again for QOC18, at the very end she said I would earn the respect I want and he lets his guard down but he doesn't know what to do.  That's confusing!  lol

anything