Author Topic: Current fave?  (Read 8924 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Current fave?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 09:47:37 PM »
Mrs Aimee and Zadalia, and Sou Exposure. They're totally different but their outcomes are similar. Mrs. Aimee is really expensive (really $10 a minute is like crazy) but she doesn't try to keep you on the phone and she connects like immediately. Zadalia needs more time but she'll pretty much have the situation down pat and tell you what's going on. Soul Exposure gets key words on people/situations and can be really incredible at timing. She's really direct and sweet.
Also, I think Angeldust is amazing at reading energies and outcomes.
I mean, not all have been 100% but they're the closest to working more than not for me. And they're ethical - that counts for a lot in a business than can be pretty shady.

ladya

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 10:12:32 PM »
Mrs Aimee and Zadalia, and Sou Exposure. They're totally different but their outcomes are similar. Mrs. Aimee is really expensive (really $10 a minute is like crazy) but she doesn't try to keep you on the phone and she connects like immediately. Zadalia needs more time but she'll pretty much have the situation down pat and tell you what's going on. Soul Exposure gets key words on people/situations and can be really incredible at timing. She's really direct and sweet.
Also, I think Angeldust is amazing at reading energies and outcomes.
I mean, not all have been 100% but they're the closest to working more than not for me. And they're ethical - that counts for a lot in a business than can be pretty shady.

i would never pay anything over like 5 a minute lol. i dont really read with them often and usually its only for like a direct answer. i would feel bad if i paid like 10 dollars a min and then they fed a bunch of lies and nothing manifested.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 10:50:47 PM »
Agreed. I'm willing to pay it if they're ethical and have proven themselves .... I've had a lot of 3.99 and less calls which are literally awful , they drag it out and BS, I hate it. I'm tired of losing money on that site. I don't get reads a lot so when I do, I make sure to hit up the people I trust and if they're a little higher in price it's ok, because they're good for me. But I agree...it's all so damn overpriced!