Author Topic: Readers read our posts and may block you  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Zenia

Readers read our posts and may block you
« on: July 05, 2016, 11:18:10 AM »
I know that readers also read on this forum.Just be aware everyone,dont leave recognizable info.I did that a few year ago on this forum,telling a spesific thing about what a reader told me.When i later tried to call her,i found myself blocked..This wasnt a reader i called often,so there must have been something triggering that block..just saying.

tired of it all

Re: Readers read our posts and may block you
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 02:45:35 PM »
I'm sure many of them read here, and probably talk amongst themselves about what they read here too, but I'm not going to hold back on what I say because of it.  If a reader wants to block me for it then I say go for it and I'd rather find out sooner than later, because that's not someone I want to read with.

This is a forum for reviews so it kind of defeats the purpose if you feel like you can't be honest.  And for me that would be a problem, why would I even want to call a reader again if I feel like I can't be honest about my experience with them?  I have felt that way before and it would usually turn out bad if I continued reading with someone like that.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 02:54:11 PM »
Tired, that's what I do, hold back. If anything, I message back and forth with others on PM. Save your stories and blasting it here, readers are here. And don't have the same username on here as the one you may have one on keen:)))

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 02:59:40 PM »
Good to know.  I'm not that desperate to get readings from anyone so I will let loose as much as I feel like. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 03:36:24 PM »
Sometimes,although i have been dissatisfied with a reader,and that was the case about the one i posted about,i still might want to call them.Because they have been right on other important things.With this reader,this became clear in hindsight,.That was the reason i wanted to call again,but found myself blocked.

And also,you can be blocked even if you say nice things about a reader here.Some of them are extremely sensitive.We saw that in another forum we had before this one.

tired of it all

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 04:33:57 PM »
Something to think about...if they are genuinely psychic and they read your posts here, one way or the other they are likely to recognize you.  Especially if you are a repeat caller but also quite possible if you are a new caller. 

I've had readers tell me about things that I wrote or other people wrote in "private" messages or emails (not on this forum but I mean elsewhere in general) or on private forums or groups that are not publicly viewable.  A good remote viewer can actually see these things to an extent, maybe not word for word but they can get the gist of it enough to know what is being said. 

Anyone with telepathic sensitivity will feel it when someone is talking or writing about them and they also may be able to pick up on the words.  But they have a choice whether they want to block this out or not.

Some don't really care if you talk about them per se, they just don't want negative feedback that will hurt their business.  Especially not on Keen since the points system there can really work against them if they get a negative rating.  All part of why the feedback system on Keen is really screwed up.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 06:08:40 PM »
That's true.

That's a lot of work. Researching other reader's pages and block.

allibai3

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 06:20:57 PM »
Yes I agree with this topic, I actually experienced first hand due to a member here telling their reader about this website and how others have been commenting about them.

anything