Author Topic: Advisor Sissie  (Read 3621 times)

tired of it all

Advisor Sissie
« on: May 12, 2016, 11:57:11 PM »
I read with Sissie off and on for several years, about 2 different ex's.  Of course told me that both were going to come back.  The first one, I did hear from, but when I talked to him I realized he hadn't changed any and it was never going to work.  So while it didn't play out like she said, I didn't totally count her as wrong either because I did hear from him. 

With the second one, as time went on she started telling me that the situation could go either way.  That he had a really hard fall emotionally and he might not be able to bring himself back from it.  That's my worst fear regarding all of this.

Has anyone else read with her? 

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Advisor Sissie
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 12:29:55 AM »
I read with Sissie off and on for several years, about 2 different ex's.  Of course told me that both were going to come back.  The first one, I did hear from, but when I talked to him I realized he hadn't changed any and it was never going to work.  So while it didn't play out like she said, I didn't totally count her as wrong either because I did hear from him. 

With the second one, as time went on she started telling me that the situation could go either way.  That he had a really hard fall emotionally and he might not be able to bring himself back from it.  That's my worst fear regarding all of this.

Has anyone else read with her? 

Read w/ her a few times about 7 yrs ago. Sadly she was wrong about everything. Gave me positive outcomes. I really think it's a guessing game for most of these "psychics".

tired of it all

Re: Advisor Sissie
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 12:58:59 AM »
She seemed really good, she would just take off and tell me all about what was happening.  I never had to drag the answers out of her.  She was always kind and never got judgmental or opinionated.  She just wasn't good with outcomes. 

anything