Author Topic: Sherrie Dillard  (Read 6994 times)

Offline newgirl

Sherrie Dillard
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:51:37 PM »
Hey guys :D

Wanted to check has anyone read with Sherrie Dillard. She has her own website. Response is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance :).

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Sherrie Dillard
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 12:24:13 PM »
New girl, how did you find her, have you had a reading with her? How was she ? I guess no one people in this forum don't know who she is.
Hey guys :D

Wanted to check has anyone read with Sherrie Dillard. She has her own website. Response is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance :).

Offline newgirl

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 05:21:21 PM »
She is a very famous psychic and has written several books on psychic development. But before I read with her I wanna see if someone read with her.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 05:28:11 PM »
 Well I believe in quality over quantity so maybe you should try her and give us your feedback.
She is a very famous psychic and has written several books on psychic development. But before I read with her I wanna see if someone read with her.

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 06:56:43 AM »
Sherrie Dillard is hands down the best psychic I've ever read with. I used to waste so much money on psychic source, keen, and california psychics. After I found Sherrie I realized those hotlines are a waste of time and money. And they drain your spirit...at least that's what happened to me. Now I read with Sherrie once a year. Her timing is very accurate and you can just sense that she's authentic and full of integrity. Truly an evolved soul. Unfortunately, she's booked 3 months in advance. But she's worth the wait! Xo

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 01:58:07 PM »
Cosmo11, what is her reading style?  Are her predictions short term or long term?  Another member here likes her too but I think she said it was a past life regression reading or something like that.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 02:33:50 PM »
I don't think I have ever read with Sherrie. I've read with Sherri Lynn, who I did not like.

How was she good for you, Cosmo?

Offline chrys

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 06:09:04 PM »
Finally back to reviewing psychics....  Yeah  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 06:40:08 PM »
I don't mind dropping that kinda money to get a great reading but as much as I have spent they have all been hit or miss. There are some I am still waiting for things to happen. I have narrowed my reading to 3 people now.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 06:43:22 PM »
Oh and I do not like to read about the dead, I want here and now. I like it when the pick up on my son. I understand he is my angel. I love him even more than Red. I talk to him sometimes and when readers bring him up, it amazes me.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 07:20:47 PM by tellmewhy »