Author Topic: ooopsie  (Read 2079 times)

Offline divine wishes

ooopsie
« on: September 04, 2014, 06:40:57 PM »
hi guys,

i just wanted to take a sec and apologize for bringing on such contention to the forum last night. honestly, it was not my intention to pick and argument with her. i just know that most of us are in vulnerable situations, and i felt like she was pushing a little too hard.

when she mentioned the number of members that read with her, and then discussed the ratio of those who would not have a happy ending with an ex, i felt that was crossing the line a bit. not entirely sure why it rubbed me the wrong way, but it did.

for the most part, i come here for anonymity -- in regards to both my private life and the psychic world. this platform allows me to vent and open up about my situation or readings without worry.

it begs the question -- should professional psychics participate on an active psychic reviews forum? what do you think?

again -- sorry that i started something that flooded your dashboard with negativity.

Offline bstalling

Re: ooopsie
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 12:01:02 AM »
Honestly, besides posting one advertisement on the board and answering a few questions, I don't think they should be on the board. However, this board seems pretty dead anyway. I think most are just done with the psychic thing.

Offline moon1122

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 01:04:29 AM »
I believe they shouldn't be on here anyway. Customers have issues and can be vulnerable. Is there another forum that is more active? Thank you, I am also seeking answers...sigh...

Offline moon1122

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 05:48:58 PM »
I hear you there oopsie. We all have issues and may be vulnerable.  :'(