Author Topic: is he in 'depression'?  (Read 2522 times)

Offline hope4love

is he in 'depression'?
« on: February 28, 2014, 06:51:36 AM »
I'm wondering how many readers have described your interest as being in depression?
Is this another cliched line given as a reason as to why your interest can't be with you?

fiercefoxie

Re: is he in 'depression'?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 06:25:25 PM »
I have been given this time and time again from Shani on Psychic Access. I no longer do calls with her because she was making me feel down the last few times I called and was encouraging me to move on even though all along she has seen the strong soul connection and felt i deserved more; I do. But I didn't like that she was changing her tune as time went on.

Another reader mentioned on here, Psychic Victoria UK has also told me when she has seen him quite depressed but those were quick phases. She would see it one month and then in a call with her 1-2 months later she wouldn't mention him being depressed anymore or he was now in a better place and more upbeat about life.

Offline tellmewhy

ENTERTAINMENT ONLY
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 03:11:44 PM »
Right about now the readers who work for most people have not worked for me.Why is it so hard for me to be read? Anyway i feel sometimes it is a protective thing from my guides lol. Why don't they want me to know? Right about now, i read when i am bored!!! It is for entertainment only and that is the value i put on reading. I just need to stop. Some of you have spent way to much and yes i am there too. i would not be surprised that i have spent over $30,000 on reading  within the last 10years, i wouldn't. Some i believe have spent over $100,000. Please don't put value on the reading. Yes the only awesome reader at the time gave me insight that a guy who is to come now here whom i call Red is the one but did i believe it!!!!  NOOOOOooooooo i didn't !!! and who is Red? he is not even the hottest man out there. Not in a million year would i think that the man i would end up falling in love with is not very physically attractive!! But he is smart, fun, loving, kind and above all he is the man my heart chose. He is the one and only that i have deeply fallen for. I use to think having a good looking man would ensure that my babies were cute, Yes i was looking out for my babies, and these good looking men with big status in life came to me , i did not go to them. Did i fall inlove with them? no i did not, but i loved every man i was involved with. I did not know what true love was. When you truly fall in love, I tell you time stands still and you don't worry about your dying eggs, infact you don't worry about if he loved you the same way cos you are able to love the person from a distant and in your heart. It is not physical it is not about you babes looking great. This world does not have any effect on how you feel. Now i understand the difference between falling in  love and being vain. I can also love Red the same way even if he were happy with some other woman because when you truly love someone, all you want for them is their happiness.

Offline skyline

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:31:21 PM »
Thank you for writing this, tellmywhy.

It's understandable about the handsome looks thing, as that's supposed to be an indicator of good genes. We're wired to look for that.

At this point in regards to readings I believe:
1) some things we're not meant to know ahead of time (and/or)

2) the outcome isn't decided until the moment it happens.

I saw this on keen (actual feedback):
May this psychic is right and I should give more stars. I think my spirit guide hates me or has a terrible sense of humor. My spirit guide told her this guy is temporary but someone I met in May will sweep me off my feet and I will tell J to go away. I have heard this from my S.G about every guy for 20+ years, she my spirit guide is a liar & why did she not talk to his spirit guide ? I would like to know what Js' spirit guide has to say.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:38:08 PM by skyline »

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 04:13:18 PM »
TellMeWhy, have you tried Monica or Mary Bogart?

Although Monica wasn't right for some, she really nailed some things for me.

Mary is great too. She let me record the call by calling into my conference line and when I needed clarity, she replied to my email about two different questions. She is very generous with her time, easy to talk to and a joy to read with.
$40 for 15 min.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 05:32:14 PM »
I tried Monica as suggested and i was greatly disappointed.
This is Storm info  Storm Cestavani
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/storm-cestavani/658581

TellMeWhy, have you tried Monica or Mary Bogart?

Although Monica wasn't right for some, she really nailed some things for me.

Mary is great too. She let me record the call by calling into my conference line and when I needed clarity, she replied to my email about two different questions. She is very generous with her time, easy to talk to and a joy to read with.
$40 for 15 min.

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 08:36:48 PM »
Oh, I remember now. Sorry about that.