Author Topic: Just a reminder  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Just a reminder
« on: February 09, 2014, 07:19:38 AM »
I wanted to post this on the forum in case anyone has not taken the time to look over the copyright portion of the member agreement.

Healer created this site for us to come and share our experience, give honest reviews, and help others like us.

Once again in chat last night someone said they were making a copy of the chat. 

We are all here to help one another and our information is protected under the copyright of this forum.

Copyright Notice and Privacy Policy

All material on this website including but not limited to text, photos and our chat room is under Copyright protection.  Nothing from this website may be copied, downloaded and posted anywhere except on this very site itself.  Anyone found in violation of our terms agrees to pay The Psychic Reviews $100,000 per incident as well as all legal fees.  Also, no discussion of the text or chat or any information from our site shall be discussed or referenced on any other internet website or in print material throughout the world.  Since our members discuss their personal lives, all information posted within our community shall remain private and only displayed on our domain name.  Anyone found violating this policy agrees to pay The Psychic Reviews $100,000 per incident.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
Re: Just a reminder
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:30:06 AM »
I wanted to post this on the forum in case anyone has not taken the time to look over the copyright portion of the member agreement.

Healer created this site for us to come and share our experience, give honest reviews, and help others like us.

We are all here to help one another and our information is protected under the copyright of this forum.

Copyright Notice and Privacy Policy

All material on this website including but not limited to text, photos and our chat room is under Copyright protection.  Nothing from this website may be copied, downloaded and posted anywhere except on this very site itself.  Anyone found in violation of our terms agrees to pay The Psychic Reviews $100,000 per incident as well as all legal fees.  Also, no discussion of the text or chat or any information from our site shall be discussed or referenced on any other internet website or in print material throughout the world.  Since our members discuss their personal lives, all information posted within our community shall remain private and only displayed on our domain name.  Anyone found violating this policy agrees to pay The Psychic Reviews $100,000 per incident.

This also applies to whomever took a screen shot of my post regarding CarmenCam that ended up on her facebook page.

Offline chrys

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:17:24 PM »
Why would anyone want to make a copy of the chat. I am new to this board and I have found the tips and advice that Ihave been given invaluable.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 06:31:16 PM »
Thanks for posting this kth. Apparently someone took a part of a review i had here and sent it to the reader herself. Seriously i dont get why you would do that, the reader will just come on the site for more information. Not a smart move and to whoever it was, thanks for ruining it for others because i am not posting about that reader again. This is one of the reasons a private forum was created for original members.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 06:34:08 PM »

Someone did the same to me!! Copied my review on Carmencam, she posted it on her facebook page! 

This is why no one wants to share information about readings, it only hurts the forum members because money is spent on bogus readers!!!

Thanks for posting this kth. Apparently someone took a part of a review i had here and sent it to the reader herself. Seriously i dont get why you would do that, the reader will just come on the site for more information. Not a smart move and to whoever it was, thanks for ruining it for others because i am not posting about that reader again. This is one of the reasons a private forum was created for original members.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 06:35:32 PM »
Chrys and Luckstar,
When I read what kicking posted here, I was very disappointed to see it.  And most disappointed because of implication that the reason for saving a chat would be for malicious or improper purposes.  I suspected that the reaction to her post could go the way yours did and, sure enough, I was right.  Hopefully my response will clear this matter up so that it does not become the general consensus of the membership here.   

You should all know that I was in chat last night with a couple of members and the chat was moving quickly and I was finding it difficult to reply and keep up with all that was being said, while I was composing my reply. I felt in that chat that one participant was being a little careless with her comments to me, and while she claimed not to be meaning any harm with her criticism, and while the others chimed in in her defense, I did not see it that way.  I made my point to her that I felt I was being criticized and unjustly, but I also knew that I could not go back  to read the chat while more comments were being added, as the screen kept jumping back to the most recent comment.   It was for that reason and that reason only that I mentioned that I was going to copy chat because I wanted to re-read it later.   There was no malicious intent; no implication that chat would be published or used elsewhere and, nothing untoward conveyed by me in that chat.  Just me wanting to check back on the whole exchange to see if I had missed something someone had said that would clarify their position and leave me to stand corrected.

Luckystar, rest assured that while I admit to saying I wanted to copy the chat I had with kicking, divinewishes and BELLA last night to see where I was wrong thinking Bella was being overly critical of me, I have not and would never share anything anyone has said or written about their experiences with ANYONE.  It was not me. Trust me on that.

So, maybe we do have a leak on this forum, but I object to kicking suggesting it has anything to do with me. It does not.

As you can see, things can take on a wholly different complexion when they are not supported with sufficient detail. Hopefully, this will also be a lesson to people when reading about others' experiences here.  Without sufficient detail, as in this case, one might not be seeing everything as it really is.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 06:52:23 PM »
I never suggested that it had anything to do with you BARK, but if the shoe fits wear it.

Bella has been a member here since the beginning and simply asked  you to read the post of other members, she was gentle with her words and expressed her compassion to you and your situation.

Disappointed or not this post was meant for everyone because clearly someone here is sharing information with not just one reader but two that can be confirmed!

Chrys and Luckstar,
When I read what kicking posted here, I was very disappointed to see it.  And most disappointed because of implication that the reason for saving a chat would be for malicious or improper purposes.  I suspected that the reaction to her post could go the way yours did and, sure enough, I was right.  Hopefully my response will clear this matter up so that it does not become the general consensus of the membership here.   

You should all know that I was in chat last night with a couple of members and the chat was moving quickly and I was finding it difficult to reply and keep up with all that was being said, while I was composing my reply. I felt in that chat that one participant was being a little careless with her comments to me, and while she claimed not to be meaning any harm with her criticism, and while the others chimed in in her defense, I did not see it that way.  I made my point to her that I felt I was being criticized and unjustly, but I also knew that I could not go back  to read the chat while more comments were being added, as the screen kept jumping back to the most recent comment.   It was for that reason and that reason only that I mentioned that I was going to copy chat because I wanted to re-read it later.   There was no malicious intent; no implication that chat would be published or used elsewhere and, nothing untoward conveyed by me in that chat.  Just me wanting to check back on the whole exchange to see if I had missed something someone had said that would clarify their position and leave me to stand corrected.

Luckystar, rest assured that while I admit to saying I wanted to copy the chat I had with kicking, divinewishes and BELLA last night to see where I was wrong thinking Bella was being overly critical of me, I have not and would never share anything anyone has said or written about their experiences with ANYONE.  It was not me. Trust me on that.

So, maybe we do have a leak on this forum, but I object to kicking suggesting it has anything to do with me. It does not.

As you can see, things can take on a wholly different complexion when they are not supported with sufficient detail. Hopefully, this will also be a lesson to people when reading about others' experiences here.  Without sufficient detail, as in this case, one might not be seeing everything as it really is.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 06:58:08 PM »
Kicking,
This does suggest it has to do with me, because I was the person that said I wanted to copy the chat. So, the shoe does fit, but not for the reasons you are claiming.
Quote from: kickingthehabit

Bella told me to read ALL of the posts. Not some, which I have.  That implied that I was not accepting the reality she claims I should have.
And the quote below has nothing to do with me copying a chat for later reference, which is why you made this post in the first place.  This quote below has to do with malicious intent.
Disappointed or not this post was meant for everyone because clearly someone here is sharing information with not just one reader but two that can be confirmed!

I never suggested that it had anything to do with you BARK, but if the shoe fits wear it.

Bella has been a member here since the beginning and simply asked  you to read the post of other members, she was gentle with her words and expressed her compassion to you and your situation.

Chrys and Luckstar,

Offline melancholia

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 07:30:31 PM »
Okay, let's not do this.  The back and forth always results in a blow up, and then people start either fighting for an entire thread or leave or both, and there are bad feelings all around.

Bark, try not to take this stuff personally.  I don't think this post was solely aimed at you.  We know for a fact that there is/are member(s) who share things with psychics, and this is a good reminder to everyone not to do that.  Honestly, if you hadn't posted, the only people who might have picked up that you were thinking of copying the chat - and I get your intentions in doing so, truly I do - would have been the people in the chat at the time.  And considering the amount of time you spend in chat, I don't think anyone thought you were going to do that maliciously, but the rules do exist for a reason and that's why KTH made this post.

I wasn't there for the comments between you and Bella and so I can't really speak to them one way or the other.  I suggest if you aren't sure of her intent, you ask her directly about it.  I believe the PM function is working again.  I don't think I've ever run into a situation where Bella was ever intentionally rude to anyone, so this might just be a misunderstanding, which is why - again - I strongly encourage you to reach out to her for clarification.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 07:54:14 PM »
Somnus,
It was because there were 2 other people, and possibly more, in chat in addition to me and kicking at the time that I felt it necessary to address the post kicking made late last night.  I don't want anyone to misconstrue my good intentions for bad.  I don't want anyone to misconstrue kicking's post, although, clearly two have already. That is why it was necessary for me to comment.

And as far as someone else's intent in chat, well let me leave this post with the following and perhaps you will make your own decision.

I do not appreciate being told that I am as Bella was before she "saw the light" and that it is wrong for me to have hope. More importantly, I do not appreciate some stranger who knows NOTHING of my case and situation telling me in a chat with other members that I  have the complete opposite of what is being told to me happening before my very eyes....and yet I am believing the reader and not what I see? or what is actually happening?...and that it is my prerogative to wait it out.
She knows nothing of my case.  She does not know what is actually happening, and she certainly does not know that I am waiting for anything.

Sorry, but to me when speaking in this manner, it is hard not to have the impression that one person is all-knowing, all-seeing and that the other is not.

And finally, and then this matter can be put to bed, do you see the hypocrisy in one member, that has been here a long time admonishing another member in chat for having "HOPE" while at the same time the long-time member admits that although they feel psychics are not to be trusted, they, themselves, come back to this forum on a repeated basis, for what?  - oh, for HOPE. She is hoping that it happens for someone.

In my opinion, that is an absurd double standard. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:59:50 PM by Bark angel »