Author Topic: I finally bit the bullet and did it.  (Read 6613 times)

Offline melancholia

I finally bit the bullet and did it.
« on: December 25, 2013, 10:57:53 AM »
I dumped my boyfriend on Friday. I'd known he was texting his ex and lying to my face about it for months, but Friday I finally took action and went to the store where she worked, somewhere so out of the way for him he had no business being there. Sure enough, there he was, and so I ended it.  Almost all the psychics I had spoken to said that there either wasn't another woman or that she wasn't a threat, but apparently she was enough of a threat for him to lie and emotionally cheat on me at the very least.

So the past several days I've been on a bit of a binge, and credit where credit is due - most of the psychics I spoke to told me I did the right thing and either strongly implied or outright told me that I should never, ever go back to him.  They also all gave me the same timeline for him to try to come back though.

Extra special credit to Kisha, who straight up told me to stop getting readings and follow my heart instead of listening to the readings, and Cassie (JourneyBySpirit) who held back the information that he might return and told me to run in the other direction, and only mentioned that he might try to come back after I called a second time and asked her about getting back some money he owes me.

Caroline Lynn was in line with the others about timing of him trying to come back after he realizes that things with the ex aren't going to work this time around either, and said if I were her daughter she'd tell me to dump him and not look back. Persephone said this is a pattern for them (and from what I've heard from him, it may well be) and they won't last but I can do better.

So I wrote down everything they said, and asked Keen to close my account and refund the balance. I already did this with CP after Eden suggested that the reason things seemed off with the boyfriend was because he might be gay and insisted there was no other woman.

So lesson learned, I suppose.  I'll let you all know if he tries to come back in Jan/Feb like they said, but beyond that I'm completely done.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 11:02:18 AM by Somnus »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: I finally bit the bullet and did it.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 01:12:13 AM »
Somnus, I'm sorry you had to go through this, but I'm proud of you for both cutting him loose and closing your Keen account. You deserve better than a man who would lie to you in this way.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 12:28:56 AM »
Somnus, you had previously mentioned a reading you had with The Sane Psychic. Did her predictions/take on the situation line up with what happened? I've never read with her, but I'm just curious since you posted about her recently.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 03:59:00 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:45:24 AM by Somnus »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 08:32:34 PM »
Sorry for your dissapointment, Sommus.

I just googled The Sane Psychic and realized I read with her before. She was clearly lying during my reading and waiting for me to add things before making predictions or "providing insight". I left her one star...too pissed to write a long review on her. She is not real at all, IMO.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 09:10:16 PM »
somnus i'm so sorry you had to go through this. my heart goes out to you. it sucks when something like this happens and i can relate. something similar happened to me and i know it hurts.
but WELL DONE for closing keen account. i wish i was as strong as you. i think you reached the crucial point where you say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...i'm no longer putting up with this crap. i need to get there as well. now you can take time for yourself, digest things, take a break and start healing. we don't need those stupid men! we really don't. let him fool someone else now you..
i wish you best of luck..

Offline melancholia

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 05:37:38 AM »
edit
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:43:48 AM by Somnus »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 01:36:17 PM »
In other news, I've started talking to other guys. And if one of them clicks with me, I don't think I'll be consulting a psychic about him.  If this relationship has taught me anything (and, honestly, the two prior to this one should have really taught me this sooner), it's that asking psychics for their opinions on new relationships only leads to trouble.  I had started this relationship out with the intention of just having some fun and seeing where it would go, but the moment I called Dylan over on CP and he told me this was going to be serious, and then a couple of the other psychics on there said the same thing, my entire perspective changed and I suddenly found myself with my guard down, despite red flags I was picking up even back then.  No More.  (Or Gallifrey Falls?  Sorry -- couldn't resist for my fellow geeks out there.)

On asking them about new relationships, I had done the same when I was getting the feeling the guy I worked with liked me (and I was attracted to him as well). I got a range of answers for that, it would be just friends, I should keep it just friends, he has issues with relationships. That word of the new r/s would get to my ex and make him come running (didn't happen). Not ONE of them I asked (granted it was only a few of them as I stopped calling when we started to see each other) said he was the one, despite many of them in the past saying someone new would come into my life! I think I posted some of these very issues in my first posts on the board.

So at that point I said the hell with it, I had too much debt anyway and I was going to see where this led the good old fashioned way. And you know what? Over 2 years later, it is the BEST r/s I've ever been in. He's so calm and collected, no issues whatsoever, and I spent probably a year on high alert because of all the crap the ex put me through.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 01:25:38 AM »
So another update.  I snipped out a lot of the previous ones just in case...want to make sure everything is generic as possible in case someone stumbles on this.

I am, evidently, pregnant.  At least, according to 4 home pregnancy tests.  We'll see about the doctor next week.

There was one psychic who, forgive me, I can't remember which it was, that warned me about pregnancy - definitely someone on CP, but I've closed the account so I no longer have access to my notes.  They warned me about it months and months ago, though, so I can't give it too much credit (since woman in late twenties in heterosexual, very active long term relationship generally has pretty decent odds of falling pregnant due to a slip up), but if I had to wager a guess who it was, I'd say it was probably Berlin or Silver.

I did consult some psychics since discovering the pregnancy, and they all seem to be under the impression that this is going to bring us together and remove the ex from the picture.  The ex that, you know, lives in his house now.  So we'll see.   They also all said that he's going to be terrified and kind of a jerk about it at first before he warms up to it.  So there's that.

So far I've read with Avalon and Raven, some girl named Andi on bitwine, and Queen of Cups18.  All had the same prediction.

I'm waiting on one last call with YourPathInLt on Keen (yes, I opened a new account, but it's with a prepaid debit card and it's getting closed when the funds are exhausted).  I had read with her after he and I started seeing each other again (yes, despite the live-in ex...I'm really bad at saying no, guys) and she immediately picked up on him juggling two women, which I didn't mention once, and some other things in her cards rang really true that I don't want to get into too much detail with here, so I'm curious to see what she has to say about this new situation.

Ahhhhhhhh, I remember when my biggest concern was whether my SM was going to call me or not, or whether I'd get to go visit him, or if he'd ever leave his wife (even though I knew he wouldn't).  Life was so much simpler then; I almost wish I'd stayed stuck in that non-relationship.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:40:04 AM by Somnus »

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2014, 01:29:23 AM »
such big, loving hugs to you, somnus!  <3

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 07:12:27 AM »
Oh wow, Somnus, sounds like you have a lot on your plate darling.  If you need to vent or whatever, we're here and keep us updated on YOU and baby!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 05:25:46 PM »
Somnus!!!  I am sending you lots of positive energy.  Please keep us posted.  First and foremost, take care of yourself and your baby.  <3

Offline sagitira

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 07:31:48 PM »
somnus wishing you good luck hun.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 08:12:56 PM »
@Somnus.....wishing you the very best........ :)

Offline melancholia

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 03:48:06 AM »
Thanks everyone. :)  I really do appreciate the well-wishes right now.  I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on what happens either way.