Author Topic: Greetings from Orlando!  (Read 2311 times)

Offline sanfranDave

Greetings from Orlando!
« on: September 21, 2013, 12:24:27 PM »
Hello all,

I'm pretty new here (mainly been hanging in the chat). 
I am soo happy to have found this site.  At first I came to find what psychics were accurate and could help me but then I saw everyone else experiences with them and learned that NO Psychic can help me.  This site has saved me spending more money just to be told stories that don't pan out!

ok, so I know my name says San Fran...about that...so I was thinking of moving there just to stand a chance that my ex would even talk to me.  Now I think I realize that if she really wanted me she could contact me and ask me to fly out there to visit her.

I know how desperate that must sound, but to me she was the girl of a lifetime.  Only one on the planet.

So here's my story.  She got drunk at a party, made out with her best male friend, seemed to have a problem with me having a problem with that.  She lost my trust so I reacted by trying to control her...which just drove her back into her current bfs arms (yeah she was cheating on him with me...which was why I didn't really fully trust her to begin with).  And btw it took her 3 months to convince me, another girl broke my heart and she was there to pick me up.  She went back home for Christmas break and slept with him.  Broke up with me when she got back (only cause I made her come see me about it).

then as we are getting back together again she goes to CA for a week and meets a guy who was 26 when she was born and leaves me for him.

that drove me to start seeing psychics for answers.
I discovered CP in 2011 and made it a point NEVER to ask about her.  But in 2012 a psychic off hand said "I see a girl from ur past returning" and I said "yeah right, I'd give my left arm for that" and that lead me down my current path.

turns out about then she and the 48 year old had split by then and I reached out to contact her.
she replied right away said she was honestly shocked to hear from me.  We kept exchanging emails once a week from Feb to April this year and that's when she started to trail off not answering.
then finally silence to anything I send.

everything was happy and positive in all the emails.  We were joking around getting to know eachofher again.

so now because of psychics...im losing her all over again.  It literally took me a year before I could fully function last time...they lied to me...or I blew it somehow...maybe cause I was too far away?

anyway, glad to have found this site because it has helped me cope and saved me from financial ruin.

btw all of this was typed on my phone at ihop this morning.  I had the pumpkin pancake combo if ur curious

Offline bstalling

Re: Greetings from Orlando!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 03:33:20 AM »
She sounds like a major whore to me. Be glad she moved on. And heal from the last ex that burned you.

Oh, and welcome to the board!  :)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Greetings from Orlando!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 09:19:17 PM »
Agreed, hot or not if you have no scruples you have no substance. Once you meet a nice girl that respects the boundaries of a committed relationship you'll see how much this current ex sucked. She sounds awful and uses whoever is serving her needs at the time. Looks don't last forever and ugly on the inside doesn't age well.