Author Topic: Ask Peg  (Read 6395 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Ask Peg
« on: August 31, 2013, 05:11:34 PM »
Has anyone here read with her?  I am looking through a notebook of readings and came across hers, I hated her lol because she didn't tell me what everyone else did...I went so far to write along the side of my notes that she has to be wrong because she is different lol.  She told me I would not get closure on my legal issues, it would stall not delay but flat out stall.  Several years later...she was correct.  She didn't go into lengthy detail, maybe because of the nature of my legal issue but she told me I would have to somehow put it behind me because it would never be resolved.  I felt at the time of that reading that she was cold and insensitive, but honestly I should have listened to her because it has taken a toll on me...maybe a toll that could have been avoided. I felt that she didn't know what she was talking about because I was reading with readers that were 5.00 and up, and thought surely those were the ones that knew what they were talking about....wow, have I learned a lot and what an expensive lesson!

Offline marybell

Re: Ask Peg
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 06:13:08 PM »
wow KTH   So sorry you've had to go through that. I hope you are putting it behind you.  Was she the only one that predicted this??

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 03:16:12 PM »
I red with Peg and she asked ??? I feel like she reads into what is happening based on the question she ask you and your response. She may have a gift but i feel it was a fluke that she told you (KTH) that it will be slow or you will not win or never resolved.Also i am just assuming but then i don't know if she asked you ??? as well

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 05:05:32 PM »
Is she still on Keen?
Some years ago,i made a few calls to her,and found her unpleasant to talk to.Like i really bothered her if i asked for elaboration,or more than one question.She had the patience to answer 1-2 questions,then she started to sigh and like"anything else?"
None of her predictions came to pass,not her timeline.Nothing.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 11:55:24 AM »
Tellmewhy she didn't ask me questions, and more often than not most legal issues have a resolution but in my case there has not been anything in a few years now.  I think the "safe" answer, if she were guessing, would have been 'it will take time, delays, but will be resolved at some point'.  I never gave details or even what it was about, I just asked how she felt my legal issue would turn out.  98% of them gave me 2 weeks, 2 months, summer, winter, spring ect., with that said nothing has happened and nothing has been resolved...she was correct.

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »
last year she told me there will be contact in a week, when I told her there was a real low chance of such a thing to happen, she immediately changed it to "oh it is going to be very minor, like you will hear about or read something or see a new picture on the social media...". granted his facebook profile picture was not even changed for over a year.
Looking back a those days, I think if I was a psychic, for anyone that would call with a question about some other person, I would for sure say "no, that will not happen", then at the beginning everyone would be mad at me and call me negative, but at the end I would be "right". I remember I did not call back the ones who told me there will be no contact, granted they told me some other things which they were all wrong, but for the major out come, they were right :)