Author Topic: Tricia Kay  (Read 3048 times)

Offline karma17

Tricia Kay
« on: January 01, 2017, 03:37:36 AM »
Has anyone ever read with her? I couldn't find a thread on her..She's a medium and gives bigger outcomes. I first had two readings with her back in august then closed my account, I recently opened a new account and called her and she gave me exactly the same outcome with the same timeframe as the last two readings.
Anyone else have experience with her?

stargazer

Re: Tricia Kay
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 03:42:53 AM »
Has anyone ever read with her? I couldn't find a thread on her..She's a medium and gives bigger outcomes. I first had two readings with her back in august then closed my account, I recently opened a new account and called her and she gave me exactly the same outcome with the same timeframe as the last two readings.
Anyone else have experience with her?
I have read with her once. She couldn't pick up on anything. Had to hang up on her,  it was literally her saying "umm ummm ummm" a Lot with long pauses

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 03:43:18 AM »
she is 21.99.......

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 03:57:37 AM »
she is 21.99.......
Really?! She's not worth anyone's time or money. When I tried her, I think she was 3.99, maybe 4.99. I ended up asking for a refund

Offline karma17

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 04:08:00 AM »
I read with her on a weekday afternoon when she was at $1.99 (she usually stays at $3.99) but yes I've seen her jack up her price for some intervals. Not sure why anyone would call at those rates?!

anything