Author Topic: My Story  (Read 1719 times)

Offline scatteredwish

My Story
« on: May 17, 2013, 11:47:08 AM »
Im new to the forum but not new to psychic readings. Most of the readers I have used are on Keen, but I have used CP. 

A little back story about me:  My ex and I broke up about 7 months ( he walked out on me without an explaination, excuse, or even a phone call) ago which started my psychic binges, we have not spoke in over 2 months we were in a long term relationship for a little over 6 years.  I called many readers and a few days turned into weeks and months, the frustration, disaapointment, and hurt has taken over as none of the predictions panned out.  I am angry with myself for believing even when timeframes were pushed out further and further.  I have read the post here and my gut ties in knots when I see your experiences with some of the readers I trusted hoping and praying their predictions would happen.  The last set of predictions are for the end of summer, but I am losing hope with each passing day.

The list of readers I have is long, I hope my experience will help somone one here.  It is going to take me some time to compose the post but I will try to complete it today, or at least a partial list.

I wanted to introduce myself, I have met a few members in chat and thank you for welcoming to this forum.

Offline guesswho

Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 04:44:30 PM »
Welcome Scattered!  I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  I've been there and a lot of others here have.
I look forward to reading your post.  I've read a lot with CP as well.