Author Topic: why do men run when they are inlove  (Read 2353 times)

Offline tellmewhy

why do men run when they are inlove
« on: December 13, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »
If a man has been in relationship/s before and had his heart badly broken by an ex who destroyed his self esteem & his world, and then he finds himself all of a sudden one day falling in love again with someone else more compatible and who makes him really happy, why does he then get scared & pull away & retreat into his cave & try to avoid the woman he is in love with, after confessing his feelings and getting really close why does he then run away? and what can you do when this happens, back off and give them space, remind them you still love them and are there for them, or leave them to come to you after they have had time to reflect and think about things? What is going through his mind after he gets so close and so happy to a woman only for him to then totally back off and run away and hide?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: why do men run when they are inlove
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »
Ok so i almost got hitched last nite. A guy i was casually dating before I met my TF called me yesterday in the morning and told he he cares about me, gets worried about me and that he loved me. Last nite, he picked me up to his home and we started talking about nothing, he then asked me if i wanted to get married? My response was a big NO and i retracted my statement by saying "Not right now,but at the right time,right circumstance, and with the right person"

Guys always want what they can't have!!! He sees another man's picture as my screen saver and it turns him off but, he wants me now more than getting jealous over some stupid shit!!! I refuse to settle for less than what i am worth and that is the message i am sending to the universe.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 08:45:08 PM »
what? how long ago did you see him?

so he knows you are dating someone else and wants to all of a sudden get married?

To your original question, emotional issues/junk is the bottom line.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 12:49:38 AM »
I saw him last nite and 2 weeks prior.He knows that i am inlove with someone else but also knows that am not sleeping with the other person.Men can be funny. I went out today with someone else and he does not need to know. The problem with him is communication. I can't express myself to him, he thinks somethings are left unsaid and i don't think so.

what? how long ago did you see him?

so he knows you are dating someone else and wants to all of a sudden get married?

To your original question, emotional issues/junk is the bottom line.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 12:55:35 AM by tellmewhy »

anything